Reviews for Eureka Seven Last Summer of Love
Guest chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
I'll share this with my friends :)
xlCamperr chapter 11 . 12/17/2012
Awesome story and everything dude. I really hoped that you would have come back and finish the story. But ohhh well. It would be amazing if you finished it.
Misaka 20.001 chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
do you still writing on it? I like this so far. With RE in awkward, DA in lovey dovey and SR in pregnant. It should be great if their children have their own adventure. Keep writing, okay. I hope this not droped yet
EXALTED oreo chapter 11 . 12/12/2011
Good stuff keep it up I will be waiting
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 11 . 4/12/2011
Good story, are you planning a sequel?
Slop Doggy chapter 10 . 10/3/2010
0_o wow. somethin' big's goin' down. glad to see you're still alive. XP update soon.
Refboarder chapter 10 . 10/3/2010
Nice chapter. I hope Ruri's unborn baby is alright after a fall like that. And I'm guessing the twins, Sky and Needle, are the buck-toothed Natabachi brothers from the game, right? Keep it up.
Refboarder chapter 9 . 7/18/2010
Hmm...nice chapter. I wonder who you'll pair Emrick with. The Vodarac girl, Abra, or the mysterious, princess-like, & strong, white-haired girl?
Slop Doggy chapter 9 . 7/17/2010
looks like he found his partner, even if he doesn't know it yet. great chapter, and welcome back. update soon
Slop Doggy chapter 8 . 5/18/2010
uh-oh. Emrick's in trouble. wonder what's happening. update soon
noimagination1 chapter 5 . 4/9/2010
Enjoyed the new/old characters. You are doing a good job introducing all the old characters into your storyline. Keep it up.
Frazor chapter 7 . 3/30/2010
Lovin' it, can't wait to find out more about this new coralian keep up the good work.

Frazor out!
Slop Doggy chapter 7 . 2/13/2010
a new Coralian, and fighting's starting to break out. the story's heating up. can't wait for more, update soon!

Be safe and well

Slop Doggy
noimagination1 chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
You took the time to develop the Renton/Eureka story line. The Sumner/Ruri story line is a little choppy. Enjoyed both though. Keep it up.
Refboarder chapter 6 . 2/1/2010
Sounds like another humanform Coralian has been born. Interesting.