Reviews for Sleepless
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Cool. A nice fluff piece on these two. Really like the story.
notgoingtopost chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
It's so sweet. I completely loved it!
WolfandVampire chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
dawww! I loved this! I recently finished the Alpha and Omega series, and I just love Charles and Anna's relationship
Bookworm6193 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Aww! So fluffy!
risiks kiisu fenrir chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Aww! I love it! So cute & fluffy! I love the alpha&omega books, and am totally crazy from waiting for the next book! Write more please! Hyne, god, goddess, whoever is up there, grant me patience so i may keep what little sanity i have left! ...I WANT MORE! RAWR! XD

...i have just lost my sanity...

Lost: my sanity. Reward: rainbows, werewolves, unicorns, dragons, a lephrechaun, it pot of gold, and genie with a lamp. If found, please contact Risika Kiisu Fenrir on this fanfiction site.

(Note: thi i not a real add, nor should it be treated as such. I do, however have an account here. I do not have access to any of the rewards listed above, unless you count a picture of said rewards.)
necira-skies chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Awh... so sweet :-)
DarknekoKurai chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
awww how sweet!
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
CUTE! I love Charles and Anna! I can't wait until the next book comes out! This was so good and just fluffy! :D I feel like squealing like a fangirl (giggles)!

Person Of A Strange Origin
justletmesleepplease chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
verry cute. i like.
Moonpetal Lily chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Fluff rocks!
hoppy9000 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
awwww that was so cute
writer'sblock7777 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I like it! Very cute and sweet! We need more good AlphaOmega fics...I might have to write some!
oxoFENCINGforVENDETTAoxo chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Awww... so cute! Loved it!
Anne Finch chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Fantastic! It is like a missing scene that was cut from one of the books. :-)
PHYSCHOCHIC3 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
AWWW, SO CUTE, YOU SHOULD MAKE A CHARLES POV SIDE OF THIS! .