Reviews for Chance
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Cooool v
Kakashi911 chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
I'm a reader from the shadows, but I want you to know that I did read the whole friends series, and I loved every minute of it, and for that, I thank you.
diddleshrink chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
This was a great series. Did you ever get around to writing that Asuma/Kurenai series? Would love to see it!
EmoPrincess21 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
very nice
FloatingFox chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
This story was the most AMAZING and BEST story that I have ever read! It had chunks of romance, drama and some other words that I just forgot about right now. The story was well written. Keep up the good work! :D
LittleHawkeye chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I never got a chance to review your story from the beginning. Now I do. :3

I love this series so much. Would you by any chance be doing some stories about this lovable family in the future? If you do, I would love to read it. 3

This series is perfect in every way. I actually stayed up til 5 in the morning reading it! It was that good! You kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time! You have my props!

10/10!
Jezzi1996 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I read the entire series in about two weeks! It was so good! I can't wait for you to do the KurenaiXAsuma fic!
meatballs in the impala chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
This just brings tears to one's eyes and a serene smile on their face. I've been an avid fan of the series and stayed with these two until the end. I think we've all had our breath caught in our throats when Anko and Kakashi nearly died and we've laughed our hearts out with Asuma and Kakashi's "relationship" and Kakashi beating the sh*t out of Genma. We have all nosebleeded when reading about Kakashi's obsession in having sex in public places and even became upset when these two were in the edge of breaking up for good. Reading through these series...it was exactly like we were watching it from a close distance, fighting by Kakashi and Anko against Orochimaru, living Kakashi's terrifying nightmares in our flesh. Every kunai they received, we did too. And I'm just glad that you wrote these series, just to show to all of us that two people who seemed to have nothing in common at first, managed to make it work out between them and survived through all difficulties to finally have their very own happy ending. It's rambling, I know, but it's the truth. We have learnt many things about various subjects through the series and I am glad for it. Thanks for everything. :)
Kunoichi of Hearts chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
that was fabulous! purely amazing! even though a little part of me died now that the friend series is over, i'm so very happy that i even started reading it! )

keep on writing!

Kunoichi of Hearts

(:)-
Joyce751 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Great fic as usual! This was one of the first things I did once I came back from overseas .

And once again I cannot wait for your asuma kurenai story :)
Silver Hearted chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Simply amazing!

I love that you used Icha for a baby name idea. When I saw that, I burst out into a huge smile. : )

I can't wait for the Kurenai and Asuma spin-off series. Being the secret (to all those who know me) romantic that I am, I cannot help but think how great it would be if Kurenai and Asuma had a little girl and then she later ended up with Zou. Gawd, I'm such a sucker for happy endings and love stories!

Keep on writing and I'll be sure to keep on reading,

JORDAN
kitara251 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
*claps* I can't begin to say how wonderful this story is! And the baby's name, i was like *smacks head with palm* "duh" Although i am sad the 'friends' series had ended, I'm filled with anticipation for the new spin-off. Can't wait!
Hiiraeth chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Jay! I guessed right! Although I didn't know the Japanese name was Zou. It's really cute:3

I was really impressed with all the medical information you gave, about the contractions and all that. It made the story very believable, and you made me laugh quite often.

It was definitely worth the wait, great job!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
AW~! AWESOME~! YOU'RE STILL THE BEST, TWOTAILS-SAMA! BELIEVE IT~!
Timeless Illusion chapter 1 . 1/2/2010