Reviews for Coming back with a name
ElementalFoxGoddess chapter 15 . 4/11
You know I would totally ship Kyu/Yuuki if they weren't technically related. "Sigh" Maybe in an alternate fic then? (Stares at you hopefully)
Mumia chapter 31 . 4/3
A shock neji is a creepy neji
Nalini-Singh175 chapter 2 . 2/16
Yeah, Sorry but i don't see why Naruto has to change his gender to fall in love with a man. In fact i don't see a reason why he has to be a girl at all even without the whole falling in love with a man thing, Love is Love and just because Naruto's going to fall in love with another of the opposite gender doesn't mean he needs to be gay . With so much changed and so much different already having a new identity etc wouldn't it be best to work with what he already knows and is comfortable with. For goodness sake with his memories he'll forever keep thinking that he's a pervert or something. And the idea of changing his memories so that he'll think he's always been a woman is just not needed, just keep him a man for goodness sake!
gillafrog chapter 31 . 2/13
Definitely better than Twilight xD
Otto Morris chapter 31 . 2/13
This is a great story one of the best ones out there so please come back and continue updating
druneko chapter 31 . 1/10
Still here :3
burntblood.1982 chapter 31 . 10/5/2016
Please update
MadameGuillotineTheSeraph chapter 12 . 7/15/2016
Just wanted to mention but Yuuki said to Naruto "-Kyuubi and Seras". Did you mean to do this, or was it an accident on her part.
Amu4ever chapter 16 . 7/13/2016
Well, so much for keeping under the radar :D
Amu4ever chapter 4 . 7/12/2016
Ohhh! I almost thought you didn't let the AMBU follow Naruto in this version. I am so glad they do! This can turn out very interesting!

Oh and maybe the Uchiha masaqure won't happen :)
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 7/12/2016
Well, if one of the villagers found her that way that would have been very dramatic...
Guest chapter 31 . 6/22/2016
Please update soon:)
naraku chapter 4 . 6/15/2016
itachi killed the uchiha clan when sasuke was 7-8. they already in school... genin at 12
Xireana Prime chapter 31 . 6/10/2016
omg this is an epic story one of the best naru\hellsing fanfics i have ever read! please update soon it has been a while since the last update!
Natsuki Scarlet chapter 31 . 4/10/2016
Hi! I just wanted to say this is one the best stories I ever read! The plot is so interesting... :D Even if I haven't watched Hellsing, I still understand the story.. Fortunately for me, you mostly focused on Naruto universe..
You portrayed the characters so well! Not OOC at all! :) I loved how you made two Naruto exist at the same time(though her name is now Yuuki)...
I loved the pairing ItachixYuuki! Their moments are just so sweet!
FemNarutachi is one of my OTPs you know? That's actually the main reason on why I decided to read this story..
I also like SeraxShisui! Their banters are just so sweet and cute! Sera is such a tsu-tsun! :D
Dang! I absolutely loved the competitions! You are quite good at writing fight scenes...

I was so shocked when Kagami appeared..Is there any reason on why Yuuki created her...? Poor Sai... Lol

I wonder if Itachi will ever found that Yuuki was one of the conspirators of the rebels death..? Just imagining the confrontation between them makes me cringe.. Itachi will be SO angry at Yuuki..So gonna feel bad for her if that time ever comes...

Omg! I hope there comes a time where Itachi learns that Yuuki is actually Naruto and is from the future... Shaking to the boots... :D Also hope there will be a time where Yuuki bites Itachi... ;)

Anyway, I hope you update soon! I am quite anxious that this story has been put into hiatus or worse abandoned.. :( I sure hope not! :( Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter! Take care! XD

PS: I get so sad when there's flashbacks of Naruto and Hinata... I feel so bad for Naruto/Yuuki...