Reviews for Moments
Norrsken chapter 5 . 1/23/2010
Dear Yumemakura,

These Embarrassing moments are so very cute and hilarious. Alexander is very clever when he has to make up to Hephaestion. Artemis the Virgin Goddess is a very good choice, indeed. :)

All the best wishes and many thanks for sharing these amusing tales,

Norrsken chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
Dear Yumemakura,

These Dead of Night tales offer a broad variety of angsty subjects. The first one gives us a view of Alexander's very real angst that Hephaestion some time will stop breathing and leave him all alone. It is truly chilling.

The other tales are less serious. They put a smile on my face. Mice and spiders! Yes, they are not very cute so I can understand the respective phobias. Poor Achilles, though. He is very proud, thinking that he had done something very good and useful! :)

All the best wishes and many thanks for sharing,

Norrsken chapter 3 . 1/23/2010
Dear Yumemakura,

Your Mistake drabbles offer much of beautiful imagery. The first one is very violent and tragic, though. I sure hope that Alexander learns from his mistake. I appreciate the Movie tie in, it's an unusual explanation to how Hephaestion got his scar.

All the best wishes and many thanks for sharing,

Eternity Curse chapter 4 . 1/19/2010
amazing, funny... love it : D
Elpis of Hope chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
I loved these short drabbles on the one running title.. so much can happen in the dead of the night.. and you had it all... the tender moment of togetherness in the first.. then the spider in the last.. to funny.. great job Jun.. loved each story from beginning to end!
sereace chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
"Once in a Blue Moon" was unbelievably great; Alexander has perfect timing, doesn't he? Makes me wonder what would happen after - would Hephaistion go with Alexander?

You're fabulous writing with just the right amount of angst and incorporating it with fluff, please grace us with more Alexander and Hephaistion fics?

I hope to read more from you soon!
angstman chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Oh..lovely stories..all of them especially the last one :) I give Alexander 100point for that good timing :)
classyblue chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
All of these are wonderful, I especially love the last one of Chapter 3, but each one is special. Very descriptive and Hephaestion is irresistible, as always.

classyblue
bleah67 chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
that was brilliant..although i wish you would've left out Bagoas cos it definitely ruins my mental image where Phai is Alex's only lover..nevertheless these are truly remarkable..pls continue writing.
Elpis of Hope chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
Aggh another wonderful short tale - I was on the edge of my seat trying to figure out what Cleitus and Hephaestion were up to - alone.. quite a funny story. These drabbles are just a great treat... thanks for this Jun! :)O G
Elpis of Hope chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Ahh Poor Cleitus - always waiting in the background for his chance.. but soo wonderful to see Alexander reclaim what is his - his true love and other half.. so wonderful to come home to this lovely chapter - cant wait for the next one...
Norrsken chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
Dear Yumemakura,

Here you bring us two quite lovely tales from Mieza on the hottest days of summer. The imagery is so vivid, I can almost feel the heat trembling in the air, even with great snowdrifts and -15 C outside my window! I understand *your* Aristotle. Everyone must be tempted by Hephaestion's irresistible beauty! I especially enjoyed the last *Hide and seek* drabble. You got me there! What an endearing game. Of course Ptolemy and Cleitus had to wait for at least two hours before they went searching for the happy couple.

All the best wishes and many thanks for sharing all these tales on the first days of 2010!

Norrsken chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Dear Yumemakura,

Lovely drabbles! The first one is so very poignant. I don't like Bagoas but I sure feel so sorry for him. He understands too late that he always will come second in Alexander's heart. The other ones are happier, even hilarious. The massage drabble has much humour, it's a very funny bed time tale! :)

Poor Cleitus. We all know what he wants, but he cannot get it, not even with a helplessly drunken Hephaestion! I like *your* Alexander in these tales. He is kind and considerate and protects his friend from seduction attempts. You give him quite a decisive final line.

“Thank you Cleitus. I will take it from here.”

All the best wishes and many thanks for sharing these tales on the first days of 2010!

178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12