Reviews for Starlight
m chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
That was incredibly beautiful! It sounded so much like poetry, I loved it. Thanks so much for writing. :)
Jess046 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Yeah, I am going to jump on the bandwagon. This was such a great piece. I love your style and your imagery is so evocative. I loved the way you wrote these characters and I hope you continue with more Moritz & Ilse stories.
the.other.mirror is lazy chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Beautiful. I always did like the letter burning better, too. I'm so glad you included it in this piece. Your characterization of the two was very good, I would say that your Ilse is better than your Mortiz, but not by much.

The only comment I have is that you ended a little abrubtly. Maybe flesh it out a little more. Add more of that poetic style to the ending. The endings are always the most important.

Despite that, this story was very poetic and lyrical and bittersweet. I'm so glad I read it.

Peace,

Carrie

P.S. I really do exist, I was just too lazy to log in. Hahaha!
Demactica chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
The first and last paragraphs would have to be my favourites. I must say I was wondering whose point of view the first paragraph was, even though I already knew, if that makes any sense? The song references were perfectly placed.

The scenes you painted, for lack of a more descriptive word, were totally believable and very imaginative. Really, this made me feel very sad and quite alone, which I'm sure is what you were going for. I hope you'll write for Spring again.
Chalcedony Rivers chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Oh my God.

That got my heart thumping.

Amazing.
bellmaree chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
God, this is so beyond good.

I barely have words.