Reviews for So Happy I Could Die
loverboysgirl chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
wow
you cant see me chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
why didn't the hardys have their own tale to tell?
ahashtagheel chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
So I read all of your stories accidently completely out of order, and I love them in this verse! You made me adore Jay and Adam together, I to see so much more from them haha. You have me loving a lot of pairings I never thought I would actually haha. Also I kind of like seeing my favorites hurt...is that bad? Anyway...I think...perhaps you should do a little more christian torturing...because I'm a terrible person...and he's just so strong, he just seems unbreakable sometimes.
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I read this out of order. In fact, I haven't gotten around to reading the entire Under the Rose series yet, just this and a couple others that I still need to review, but whatever. I absolutely love your writing style and how descriptive you are, like, you drew me in just from the summary, and I wanted to keep reading till the end.

I thought this was very cute and well-written. Edge/Christian is one of my most beloved and favorite slash pairings, and it's wonderful to see them written so well. This was raw, full of emotion, and just lovely. I love the way you portrayed Adam, so brash and impulsive, because it does seem like him. Very much enjoyed this, and I am going to review your other fics asap. Great job.

Tina
CobraStyleLove chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I was upset about something so i decided to read some of your fics- because i love them so much they make me happy :D- and i just remembered how much i love Jay and adam :') thank you for this- i do love this series, i always go and re-read your fics aha.
Takerslady chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
I'm all out of order with this series LOL. It would have been so funny if Adam had screamed when he entered the bathroom. This was cute.
WraithRaider chapter 1 . 1/2/2010