Reviews for Substitution
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 9 . 2/9/2012
Ok, so it looks like I have stumbled on another lost little homeless puppy. Please finish this story...I love where it is going. I can't wait for the inevitable furfest between Cuddy and 13 at House's hospital bed...yahoo. Keep writing. Not to mention the fact that House really does love 13 and I personally can't wait for Cuddy to realize what she failed to accept for YEARS, plus the fact that House is capable of moving on to a better, healthier love life.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
great story...PLEASE FINISH THIS there are too many unfinished 13/House stories out there don't add this to those...
Txgrrl chapter 9 . 4/7/2011
This is a great story. Please keep up the good work and thanks for sharing.
momsboys chapter 9 . 4/11/2010
Great story I can't wait to read more. Please hurry with another chapter.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/10/2010
um, men DO NOT cry themselves to sleep... no matter how depressed, sad or angry they are. Well, unless they're emos or gays, but those are not real men.
iamtheunknown15 chapter 9 . 4/10/2010
Great chapter. Haha, poor Foreman...but not really, lol. Save House and update soon!
l20 chapter 9 . 4/10/2010
man that was way to short
Visitkarte chapter 9 . 4/10/2010
Lool! Wilson and his boy-wonder-charm! Thanks God he's still got his marbles together!
da3lech chapter 8 . 3/29/2010
Again, a great story in the making...

He was unconscious in seconds.

...But you cannot leave us hanging there!
anna-garny chapter 8 . 3/22/2010
Nicely written, not bad characterization (I'm copping flak because I'm making House more human in a fic set is S4, and now in the show he's becoming more human anyway!)

Your story structure is great, and it flows really well. I am having trouble discerning when thought ends and speech aloud begins, but it's getting easier, sort of.

You may want to consider investing in a beta reader if you're planning on turning this into a long-term investment story.
k-girl20 chapter 8 . 3/14/2010
Oh shit poor greg, 13 better get up there and help him
SakuraDragomir chapter 8 . 3/13/2010
hey watz up

can u write more of this story plz? if u can

i love house md and the gang

i hope i can read more of yur stories

ttyl

-yuuki kuran

queen of the night
da3lech chapter 7 . 3/4/2010
Thoroughly enjoyable so far... :)

I do hope you're going to continue this fic... There aren't enough H/13 stories in my opinion.. :(
Shao7 chapter 7 . 1/28/2010
Great Story!

I love house and 13 stories.

Can't wait for the update!