Reviews for Teenage Angst
Rebekah chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
Rebekah chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
This is prob the weirdest and greatest book on here
Bucken-Berry chapter 19 . 8/18/2013
I see where this is going...
Great chapter! One thing, though- try to change up the length of your sentences more.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/8/2013
I was waiting and hoping for another chapter love the pairings and developing relationship with Fin and John
AuntSara chapter 18 . 5/28/2013
I have to apologize! I am sure that I followed this story, yet somehow I missed the update alert...not sure how that happened. Was so happy to randomly be searching and seeing that you had updated. It's been awhile...not sure if I've ever reviewed this story of yours, so if not...just want to say how much I love it. :-) For some reason I had it in my head that BuckenBerry had written this too...have no idea how I got so confused. Either way, love your story and love the "gang" as teenagers. I've enjoyed other stories of yours as well...again, not sure if I've ever told you that. Take care, and look forward to future updates.
Bucken-Berry chapter 18 . 5/20/2013
Unlike what "Freddybegone" said, you don't have bad grammar. You just write a little on the casual side. But when you have a character asking a question or exclaiming something, you should put a question mark or explanation point instead of a comma.
For example:
"Where are you going?" Elliot asked.
Instead of: "Where are you going," Elliot asked.
Other than that, this is pretty good! :)
Freddybegone chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I have a pet unicorn named oblong and we read this together while sitting on a cliff in Jamaica. He made a frog noise and I said,"Yeah, your right. This person does have really bad grammer." Then we rode off into the sunset together.
AuntSara chapter 17 . 3/25/2013
Awww, what a spot to have to stop! I've loved this story so far. I've been wondering when one of the guys parents were going to find out about the relationship...although I could be wrong about what his father is so mad about...but I don't think I am. Hope you get a chance to post something soon. Take care.
sweetandspice chapter 17 . 2/2/2013
the story is so great it is really good it sucked me right 's going to happen with el rents and can u plz plz plz add more fin and john plz pretty plz .
Bucken-Berry chapter 17 . 1/8/2013
This is good! Can't wait to find out what Elliot's parents are mad about.
The only thing is that the Life game was too long... It kinda got to the point where it was a TL;DR thing. I ended up scrolling down to when they finished. Still, can't wait for more!
Princess.1eah chapter 16 . 6/19/2012
I love this story, wasn't too keen on the pairing until now. You have changed my whole prespective and I love it! This story is really good and I can't wait till the next chapter!
Bucken-Berry chapter 16 . 6/8/2012