Reviews for Miniature
Aronim chapter 10 . 2/6
There should be more fans and fanficers like you, who can honestly dislike a character but still treat it with respect. Well done. I also like you angle on Raven, still angry but controlled and, as you say, able to see both sides. I like that much more than "I'm bitter and hate her and the narrative proves me right".
Dear Father chapter 13 . 10/15/2014
Love
Tan lines chapter 12 . 10/15/2014
I had to go to ICU for laughing so hard
JK
Mr.yourmoosyfate chapter 11 . 10/15/2014
Very very very funny. And of course, Beast boy has to go to the bathroom. :/
Cool chapter 10 . 10/15/2014
You are very open minded
Ps that's a good thing
Mmm chapter 9 . 10/15/2014
Love this argument!
Confused chapter 8 . 10/15/2014
Confused. But funny plus sweet.
Haha chapter 6 . 10/15/2014
Really nice. Love the last sentence.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/15/2014
As the name says
A wwww chapter 4 . 10/15/2014
Opposites Attract!
RobStar BBRae CyBee Flinx
crazynerd chapter 13 . 5/25/2011
Very good. This is very insightful of how raven feels about her father. Most people think that she probably doesn't feel anything but hate towards him but he is still he father nonetheless. I believe that everyone has wanted to please or be loves by their parents no matter how bad they are treated. Great chapter.
crazynerd chapter 12 . 5/25/2011
I bet that was unexpected. I never thought that he probably had a huge tan line. He would look like a racoon. Very funny.
crazynerd chapter 11 . 5/25/2011
Omg I actually got it right. I always wondered what would hasn't if they switch places.
crazynerd chapter 10 . 5/24/2011
I'm not fond of terra either. I have pasted the stage of where I absolutely despise her. I'm more accepting of her now. I like this confrontation though.
crazynerd chapter 9 . 5/24/2011
I laughed so hard my boyfriend was looking ate funny. So I decided to share the laughter and told him as well. He thought it was funny too. I think you portrayed their relationship very well.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »