Reviews for Collision Course
Please countine this story
Athena's daughter12502 chapter 1 . 1/27
great
mysticmoon1331 chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
thanks for the great story so far. i look forward to reading more. :)
HARRYPOTTERANDPERCYJACKSONRULE chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I like this but just remember Nico is gay and likes Percy. other than that I love it.
ana chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
Write some more please
nm chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
Go keep going this is super awesome for shure five star fish up

Ps bigest percy Jackson harry potter leven thumps and doctor wh fan ever
Pie chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
Write!oh... good
Percabeth226 chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
OMG I DIED AFTER LIKE EVERY SENTENCE THIS IS AMAZING I CAN'T EVEN when is yall gonn update (; srsly though. Update. Thuis is cool.
kim chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
I love it a lot
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
Great job this is awesome! Please update soon! :D
Millie-the-Best chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
plz update
best cross over i have read
blue soda chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
please,please do more!
BritishGirl4235 chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Please update I've read like three or four of these and yours is by far the best. (no offense to anyone's I have read.)
Bad Writer xD chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
I don't usually type up reviews for just any story that hasn't but two chapters, but your story has captivated my interests. this story deserves it's review just like all other well written stories do!

Anyways, I really enjoyed your first two chapters, I was actually trying to find a well written yaoi/slash that didn't jump into smex. I don't know why, but it seems that yaoi fics aren't ... sappy! Well the good ones aren't, most people believe in the mushy stuff.

ANYWAY, sorry for straying, I loved the way the characters were portrayed, the way you have Annabeth and Percy slowly, but hilariously, falling for each other, the way you used Nico as a catalyst for the drama, and the way you introduced our two heros to each other! It was brilliant!

I'm just peeved that it was only two chapters! I'm not going to ask for you to speed up the updates, god knows I hate when I get reviews like that, some people just have lives, you know? But a good story deserves it's proper review, that and I know that getting my ego fed is just the best! xD lol
Hope's Voice chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
Loved it! You have to update soon!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »