Reviews for Glimmer
OneWhoCharms chapter 2 . 1/23
And when can I expect the next chapter
Snake should have stuck with the black because jealously does not look good on him
BlackCat chapter 2 . 1/5
Please write more
SpawnOfCthulu chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
I cry a little every time I come back to reread this, which I do A LOT. Why don't you update, you God damned hypocrite! You said you'd update quicker, it's been THREE YEARS! This story has my favorite couple of ALL TIME, and you said that two more of my favorite characters would be becoming important. Please come back; we suffer as you leave us here in the dark pits of Dunnowuthapunsnixt.

If you ever return, please make the next chapter so "hot" it gets an M rating. It's the only way to make up for being AWOL for so long. And that smiley face face at the end of the chapter promised us wonderfull things that never came.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Make Snake Eyes cry while he goes back to his room or something to blow off steam with heartache. It makes it more dramatic. And Scarlett discovers what she really feels for him.

Me likie this story and couple.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
I hate you. I hate, I hate you, I hate you. UPDATE, DAMN IT! My heart is crying because you forgot us.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
YOU LIE! THERE WAS NO UPDATE! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Your still alive.

I read your profile, you just updated a story three months ago. I don't care if you say you have "commitment issues" with your fics, it's been two years. JUST UPDATE THIS DAMN STORY! I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! I LOVE THIS! UPDATE YOU EVIL PERSON!

P.S. I LIKE Adam Lambert.
Lady Krystalyn chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
I'm glad I wasn't the only one to be ill-pleased about how the movie threw together Ripcord and Scarlett. You've done a wonderful job of keeping your Scarlett in character for the way the movie portrayed her while still throwing in those bits and pieces from the cartoons and comics. I also have to say: Poor Snakes! :( I hope you choose to continue this someday, not just because you promised a delicious hot mess of Snake Eyes and Scarlett in the next chapter, but I love Storm Shadow too so I'd love to read your take on him! ;)
DreamWeaver2121 chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
hey! where did you go? I love this you are an amazing writer and this story is gold! please consider coming back i would love to read more.
Dream
Guest chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
So much for updating quicker, you haven't posted anything in over two years! This is really well written, but seriously? Please, Please update again! :/
Red Wolf 13 chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
I love this story! It is great and you should ignore the people insalting it and you. You are doing a great job!

-Wolf 13
Guest chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
I love this! Simply love it :) please continue writing no matter what some jerks say. This is awesome! :)
Anonymous chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
LOVE THIS, PLEASE UPDATE AND MAKE IT M-RATED PLEASE!
Kit-Cat chapter 2 . 1/13/2012