Reviews for The Twilight 25
WannaLiveMyDream'95 chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
OMA! that was sooo dreamy!
Perfect prelude.
Love,
Anam!.
WannaLiveMyDream'95 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
That was beautiful
You are really very talented .
Love,
Anam!
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 7/25/2014
Oooh, so much said, in so few words. I liked it.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
That was fantastic. I loved the fire and ice beginning. Then their conversation with the passion they both had. Both closing off to the other in different points. Then opening up completely anew. Your writing is so visual. I wish I had a better way to describe just how good this was. A writer, I am not. Thank you for your words.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
I didn't understand that one o.O
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
Hehehe . . . I like it!
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
That was so fun and funny . . . down right hilarious in spots . . . rest stop bathroom and Cosmo . . . I loved this short gem! My greedy self wants to have the story to go in between the postcards, letters and napkins . . . what a great story that would make. Loved the ending! Not only did he know who she was . . . he used to wait after class, just to walk by her . . . gah! 'Now look up so I can kiss you.' . . . fewqking awesome line . . . swoon. So, so, so good . . . YAY!
1853kaz chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Gorgeous! :)
Bled Dry chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Oh God, this is perfection. I'm in love with this for many reasons and only one is fuck and run.
beckysue999 chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
You paint amazing pictures with your words. This unspooled like a movie for me. And your Edward and Bella each have the courage of their convictions yet are so believable as they come to understand each other.
beckysue999 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Bella's notes are awkward, sweet, and thoroughly believable.

Edward with the paper airplane and the confession is simply swoony.

And so is your writing. Why I haven't found this before is a mystery. If you rewrite the phone book, please let me know, because I'll happily read it : ) .
Raewright chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
This is totally adorable. And well done. Bravo.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
You clearly don't receive enough praise for your stories that you deserve because I love your fics so much. They are beautifully written and I can't believe you no longer update because it's so hard to find writers that make me feel tingly inside when they write about Edward and Bella.

I wish this continued, it's an amazing fic this far.
littlesunshinebee chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
love love love ! :D
1853kaz chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
Wow! Loved it. Your words are carefully chosen to great and loving effect.