Reviews for The Wild Man's Journey
Raymesiris chapter 44 . 6/17
I really liked everything. Maybe if you mentioned that when Terra was in Arkham, some villians weren't there (because odds are some should be terrorizing Gotham), it would've made the story better just a tad. Still like it
Silensnipers chapter 44 . 6/14
That was amazing I absolutely love the fanfic straight to the favourites bar
windblade8 chapter 44 . 6/15
this is a great and lovely story you have here, just reading it puts a stupid smile on my face. But you still have a few spelling mistakes but i'm guess thats from being able to type a lot of words per minute, and the mistakes are far and few and the story is too good to be turned away because a few spelling errors! can't wait for the next ch
Real name Alex chapter 11 . 4/29
Chap11? AWESOME! I was like: terra's got a husband! Omg! It means one thing: the end of the world is coming! Joke:-) it means: bbrae 4 ever!
Real name Alex chapter 10 . 4/29
Ive just finished chap10.
Me: *sob sob* i wish you didnt love him that much,Raven. Omg:-(:-(:-( Why?
Real Name Alex chapter 9 . 4/29
Hi! I havent read the ending, but... If i ever had the guts to make my own fanfictions, I WOULD PERSONALLY MAKE RAVEN STRANGLE BEAST BOY FOR DUMPING HER. i mean, no offence to those who likes terra. For me, BBRAE 4 EVER! Anyway, i love this fanfic!
Juliegirl22 chapter 44 . 12/16/2014
I loved it! And it had a happy ending!
Juliegirl22 chapter 2 . 12/9/2014
I like this story. another fantastic one as usual!
phulsebos123 chapter 43 . 11/16/2014
Good story I also like Raven better gray and violet hair than a normal woman.
I was always wondering why the wild man could be that bad even evil I mean the wild man is a part of BB. so I should have seen it coming that it was trigon but still did not know it until like the evil spirit thing.

its sad that the story has ended but all stories come to an end and I enjoyed reading it so I am pleased:D
keep up with writing stories the are good it makes me jump and scream sometimes or laugh ofcoerse I try to control it since my brothers room is nexst to mine and I don't like being interrupted but that does not always stop it loll.
SaintMichael95 chapter 9 . 11/3/2014
Wow I am so fucking pissed with this chapter... But Ill continue reading seeing as I have 30 chapters left...
camylecleveland chapter 3 . 11/1/2014
I hate raven she mean and a demon beast boy should date a krptonian instead like powergirl or supergirl they will fucking destroy raven lol
Guest chapter 4 . 10/26/2014
I don't really like the fact that the only reaaon BB doesn't accept Raven is because she's being herself. There is nothing wrong with who she is, and I thought "best friends" would be able to accept that.
Gomoth chapter 44 . 9/29/2014
Without doubt one of the best FanFictions I have read so far. (Definitely the best Teen Titan story)
I'm looking forward to read your other storys.
Link The Hero of Light chapter 28 . 9/27/2014
I was laughing so hard at the scene where BB is ganged up on by Raven's emotions. I excepted him to start running with arms flailing.
walkerjordan963 chapter 44 . 9/25/2014
Awesome Story, probably my second fav teen titans fanfic.

Not sure how I feel about Terra ending up with Aqualad though... I feel she deserves better.