Reviews for Khila Amin
redrickard chapter 8 . 4/26
I can't believe I never commented on this story. It was one of the first fanfics I ever read many years ago and it's always remained in my Top 5.
dianm chapter 8 . 4/10
Thank you. I seriously like reading haldir romance.
Will read more of yours.
Would you pls kindly considering this as pairing?
Haldir/hermione
Haldir/eowyn
Haldir/elsa the ice queen
Haldir/lady sif
Infinite101 chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
This is a wonderfully written fic and definitely one for the favesb D
I can see myself wanting to re-read this in the future - a brilliant haldir/oc
samantha.castillo.7902 chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
this was a really good story :)
gunitatsuhiko chapter 8 . 1/2/2011
That was EXACTLY what I was looking for. Thank you for an AMAZING read!
Aria DeLoncray chapter 8 . 4/22/2010
I loved this!
Macheil chapter 8 . 1/2/2010
I have loved this story for some time now. It has been in my fav's since I first opened an account with FF. Thanks for posting it again. I never get tired of Haldir. Thanks again...Macheil
jada chapter 8 . 1/2/2010
awesome!
jada chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
"I forced myself to my feet, unable to believe he felt this way about me. Could it be only a vivid dream of my own, fueled by my own desires? No. It was his thought, his memory, his yearning, his emotion. In my head.

After another minute the image faded, and I felt a sense of emptiness, as if I had lost something precious. Depressed, I set the glass on the table and crawled back into my bed, shivering despite the warmth of the blankets. I stared at the ceiling until at last I drifted into a restless sleep."

kewl!

Love the last part of this chapter!
jada chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
I had not remembered a trip to Lorien before.

either way, it's still great

and who wouldn't love to be standing at the top of the trees, watching the sunrise w/ haldir's arms around her, and receiving an awesome kiss?
jada chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I'm not sure why it's reposted...I don't quite know what changes could make it much better. But I remember this tale well and totally enjoyed it. I look forward to reading it again.

Thanks for sharing!