Reviews for Peer Pressure
Oneway2011 chapter 61 . 6/14
I just finished Peer Pressure, it was awesome! Very enjoyable, I really enjoyed the extended family stuff, we have 11 grand babies at age 55! I know I'm being greedy, but it could have been at leased 200k words. You could add a lot more of Fee's first visit and learning more about the family. You could have a lot more fun with Mike and the twins. Then Leah's kids first shifting and Demetri's reactions. Etc. I guess maybe I'm asking for a few "out takes". Don't feel too pressed, 80-90k words would suffice LOL. Moving to Curious Girl thank you!
nix69 chapter 61 . 1/24
I cant begin to tell you how much I enjoyed this story! Truly fantastic!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 61 . 1/18
FANTASTIC story. Really fantastic. I loved it so much. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
k1942 chapter 61 . 7/12/2015
This was a wonderful, wonderful story and I just loved it! The last paragraph kind put a lump in my throat and a tear in my eye. What Jake was thinking was beautiful!
k1942 chapter 60 . 7/12/2015
I figured there would be a few problems to iron out, even for the good guys!
k1942 chapter 59 . 7/12/2015
Didn't we all know that peace would reign when the Volturi were gone and good vampires ruled? I always did!
k1942 chapter 58 . 7/12/2015
That was a bit scary, until Bella came to the rescue! I'm willing to bet Emmett just found a child for his Rose!
k1942 chapter 57 . 7/12/2015
You snarky sons-of-bitches, gloating how you plan to murder Bella! I'm for them dying a really painful death!
k1942 chapter 56 . 7/12/2015
That must have been Alec testing his power on them.
k1942 chapter 55 . 7/12/2015
Yay, Demetri! Of course now that he's going to be a father, he has a whole different perspective on the situation! Anything to safeguard your child, no matter what!
k1942 chapter 54 . 7/12/2015
It is about damn time to take out those bastards, before they can kill Bella and her family and rule the world!
k1942 chapter 53 . 7/12/2015
Well, what the hell, I'm glad that Leah finally has someone to make her happy! How funny that it would be a vampire from Volterra!
k1942 chapter 52 . 7/12/2015
Masen is so happy to be home with family he's beside himself, especially now that Sophia knows most everything!
k1942 chapter 51 . 7/12/2015
Sophia is about to meet her destiny/in laws/future family, I think! The questions must be buzzing around in her head!
k1942 chapter 50 . 7/12/2015
Ah, young love, human or supernatural, seems it isn't easy for any of them! Thank heaven they have Alice to square things away!
1,275 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »