Reviews for Say Cheese
Sakazaki-Chan chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
They're so perfectly in character- I'm giggling like an idiot! You're truly a genius!
Jazzi chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
Awww so sweet c:

(Mainly towards the ending)
aosaphir chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
Oh my. Naked tag. I love it, and I loved this! So hilarious and sweet. And you created Shuuichis personality without making him into a caricature, as I'm seeing more and more often. Very nice :)
Fedski chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
so cute!
YinKeket chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
poor co-workers of Shuichi. lol oh man a shot of Eiri in the shower. oh Shuichi is a dead man,now. awwwwwww being ticklish sucks if his lover know where all of them are. yay for him telling him how he really feels and why he wanted the pictures. the ending was very cute and sweet. keep up the good work and do your best.
YinKeket chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwww Eiri was making Shuichi fav dish. very cute. oh man Yuki fell on Shuichi well who can blame him for him being on edge. poor guys. poor Yuki was worried about him only having another camera. now he is pissed. take cover. Shuichi maybe need to rethink his plan. wow Shuichi did a good job on cleaning up the mess. Shuichi is one that anything can happen. by lying on the bed for Yuki was a good idea after what he did in the kitchen. Eiri is gettig back at Shuichi. oh this is going be good. lol
YinKeket chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
lol on Shuichi having bad pics of Yuki. poor Yuki lol. this chapter was very cute and keep going on getting a good pic of him smiling. go Shuichi go. can't wait to read more. Eiri is in for it now. lol
littlefancycat chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Hi!

Loved your fic so much *_*

I wonder if you'd let me translate it into spanish! Of course I'll say the text is yours and add your name xP please mail me at ! thank youuuuuu
InuGoddess715 chapter 3 . 5/24/2010
AWESOME. This is the best Gravitation fan fic I have ever read...by far. It was the perfect blend of Shuichi's adorable obnoxiousness and Yuki's aggressive yet oh-so-vulnerable personality. And just enough spice to make it ineteresting. TERRIFIC!
Armour-Duck chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
I absolutely LOVE this!

I mean, Yuki fucking KICKED THE DOOR IN.

How impressive isn't that?

And Shuichi is so cute (as allways).

I'm not sure what to say. I just love it.

ArmourDuck
strange-and-weird chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
ah

its really a cute story... X3
strange-and-weird chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
-sigh-

go shuichi... man, i cant stop laughing... -in my mind-

its nearing midnight and im still awake and if my mom finds out, im dead meat...

anyway... im loving this so far... XD
weatheredtome chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
That was really cute and I think you made good use of vocabulary words too, good job!
_
YozuLuv chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
it wouldve been funni as hell if yuki saw shuichi on the bed and then close the door and said "Im sleeping in a hotel"

XD hahahaah
Defunct1010101 chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
Very cute :)

I enjoyed reading this a lot! The game of naked 'tag' made me smile :)

Well done!