Reviews for Wednesday
SaMiszczak0726 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
EEEEKKKKKK Your Brilliant. Can't wait to read more.
Fliberty chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I liked this lot too - though that shouldn‘t be a surprise by now!

I loved the idea of Bella adoring Edward from afar, while knowing so little about him other than the way she felt connected to him through his music. The fact that he was there adoring her too was lovely. I did want to kick Mike pretty hard when he was being so cruel to Bella. I was glad Edward intervened. Other than Edward, she was surrounded by assholes in that place.

I enjoyed the way things changed for Bella after she left Black and the way Alice supported her to follow her calling. I liked the idea of Edward seeing her at her first gallery opening and recognising her work was a portrait of him. The idea that big-shot Edward Cullen was too shy to approach Bella was endearing. I’m glad he found the confidence to do it and that he was so open with her when he got the chance. It was appropriate that they exposed themselves and their feelings to each other in the same place where it all began.
Ziva84 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I must say that I really love your writing! This one was absolutely amazing!
linz832 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I know I'm a bit slow at reading this but I absolutely loved it, if you ever felt like expanding it into a full story I'd love to read it
mrstwister712 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
oooooOOOOOoooooo I like the artist/corporate Edward

So a back tatt that says CULLEN but it's all in script and hard to read - UNF!

Nice one/shot bb!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Well well well... im back haha.. again and again! Yeah i know.. but you love me! ;D haha.. so lets read this sucker! D AHAHAHA! Tyler... Jasper.. ahahaah! too funny! AHH! the fucking irony.. they both looked forward to wednesdays! love it! D Gahh! that was fucking amazing! and ahh.. i want more... see what you do to me.. you have me beggin for more.. lol! it would be amazing if this was continued! i love Musicianward too! lol.. I love them all! haha! anyways i loved this story! it was wonderful and amazing and everything else all wrapped in one! so i guess im done.. :( lol! but more tomorrow.. i think it might finally be the resolution start tomorrow.. lol! so later CPW!

~Ashley~
lexzly chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
like this story.. are you going to continue this story? anyway how old are they? and where's Renee?
redsnapdragon chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I love the song "Colorful"...I can just picture sexy Edward w/a guitar singing that on stage...swoon! Cute story, thanks for sharing.
Iceblondie chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I loved the story, very original Kept me wanting more of the story. I never expected Edward to be the rich man.

All things happen for a reason. Emmett meeting Rosalie and in the end causing James to fire Edward which in the end Bella only stayed to be with Edward on those glorious Wednesdays, and after he left she got her muse back. Pretty cool he was able to see him self in her abstract painting.

In the end they both got what one another wanted, one another for always.
amwine chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I love it! Great job...thanks!
LCO chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Wow. You made me cry so bad.

I love this fic! Amazing! Just amazing!

Love it!
belleanne chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Beautiful.
mandy52799 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
damnit! ok your one shots kill me cuz i freakin love your writting so much and they leave me panting and wanting more...hehe just like bella. hmph Damnit...I'm quickly gonna run out of stuff to read if you don't start writting faster..and then I'll have to read other people's stuff..GASP..the horror!
MissRe chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Gah... hot, sexy, tattooed, rich, and a musician? Where can I get one of those? LOL Loved this oneshot. Amazing job. From both of them being shy and not saying much for over a year to him buying the painting she did of him to them making love on the stage. Wow. What else can I say? ;)
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Loved it! It was a really well written story!
92 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »