Reviews for Wednesday
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
wow. it was so...them. I love Musicward. I love how they admired from afar until they were nudged to each other not so gently. I love hr voice. I love his words. and I love this story so effing much
DoIt4luv chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Wow, this story is so sweet and beautiful. I just have to add it to one of my favorites. Thanks for writing and sharing this. You're one AWESOME writer!
xAubex chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
That was such a great story!

I loved how you portrayed both Edward and Bella in this. I love how you portray them in all your stories!

You really are an amazing writer.

The only problem with your writing is that I always want more... Could there be any chance you continue on with this?

Anyways, thanks for sharing! :)
Peace.Lovee.Edward chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
OMFG! that was perfect!

i absolutely loved it!

Whore, u should know better... when u do a one-shot eveyone wants more!

and by everyone i mean everyone & me!

if uu feel like it... continue please! thx a lot for another great trip down Twilight Fan Fiction Lane! ]
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
that was so fucking cool!
Riss - uscmam chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Very nice story.

Thanks for sharing it with us. I really enjoyed the shy Edward and the talented Bella.
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Damn, lol I think I might have to stop reading yr one shots. *Chuckle* I just never want them to stop at being one shots. (don't worry, of course I'm not going to stop reading them)

Thanks for this AWESOME story...musicward certainly was hot! Gah - his back...hmm I have a thing for backs (lol, strange little perv that I am) AND a tatt...*dreamy sigh*

Your lemon Perfection
timidvampire chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
great one off! loved how they both watched each other from afar!

x
mssammydean chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Wow, I loved this one. The whole storyline was amazing.. Typical that these two liked each other for over a year before even saying one word.. ;)
nelln chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
::sniff, sniff::

As usual, you did not disappoint. I love it! I don't remember if I asked for E to have a tattoo, but thank you for adding it! Daymn that shit was hawt! My inner perv was a little disappointed that we couldn't "accidentally" see below the belt. Heh heh heh...

I love that the bar is called Kings, I loved that E was a musician, I loved that B is an artist, I loved that James & Mike were both douches. I love that BxE were unable to tell each other how they felt for each other for so long, but each of their respective arts helped them to express it, before they could say it out loud. I loved it all!

::side note tangent::

This line, for some odd reason, just stuck in my head. No idea why, but it did...

"I know it was probably meant to be seductive, since it was photos of a bare woman’s legs in different heels and stockings, but it wasn’t my cup of tea."

Maybe it reminded me of something else? I dunno. Carrying on...

::side note tangent ends::

And DUDE, that whole playing on stage in a state of semi-undress, well bust out the sham-wow to sop up all the panty wetting, i'z dun.

Thank you again, bb. I hope to be able to catch up on all your other fics now that I have some time off coming to me. RL has been kicking the shit outta me lately.

Hope you had a great holiday and new years!

XOXOXO
akjamma chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
great story !
ByeByeBye13 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Great o/s but what does one expect from CPW! You are truely a great writer.
puasluoma chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Very nice!
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I loved it sweet and hot with some yummy in there
fanficreader83 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
that was a great little story, but I am not surprised as you never disappoint! ;)
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »