Reviews for Wednesday
JenRar chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Whew, very very very good! Love it!
Twilight44 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Wow! If only!
ICPinkFuzzyBunnies chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Please tell Nelln that I said, "Thank You so much for buying this one shot!" Thank you for writing such a wonderful, hot, sexy story. Take care, Bunnies
joayla chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
loved this please continue ! please down on my knees begging !:)
VirtuousBee chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Fucken Fantastic as usual! Your awesome hon!
GeorgiaRee chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
CPW, I heart you! How is it that everything you write I simply want more of? That little story has left a smile on my face and tear in my eye, so sweet. Love the song at the end... love me some Joshua! Love Music-ward even more! I could so see that story being expanded... Thanks for sharing! Glad you trusted Maggie.

Personally, I was hoping that the club would be open and she would get to rub her date with Edward in Mike's face. It is hard for me to pick out one thing I loved in particular, the whole thing flowed really well.

Oh, and how many times have you seen New Moon? It's like a mad rush to see it again before it leaves the theaters... seen it 5 times here, last night was #5... swoon!
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Oh, I loved this! Any thoughts of making it longer? I know, I know... as if I don't already get enough CPW as it is.

And I have to tell you a funny story; well, at least it's funny to me.

I don't know if you're a fan of college football at all (or if you're even able to watch much of it in Canada. I don't know what is or isn't available to you; we get to watch it on AFN) but ESPN had done a tribute to the decade and it aired during an episode of SportsCenter on... New Year's Eve, I think. Anyway, the montage that they'd put together, they'd set to the Coldplay song "Clocks". Recognizing the song instantly, I started singing along - and hours later, I still had that song stuck in my head and was humming it nearly constantly the whole rest of the day. My husband finally asked me what the song was that was stuck in my head. I said, "It's called 'Clocks' by Coldplay Whore."

No shit. I swear to God that's what I actually said. Thankfully, the DH is a stuck-in-the-80s kind of a guy, so he had no idea of my little slip. But inwardly, I was cracking the f**k right up!
ikinz chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
that was great...

thanks
babyo chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Great Job!
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
wow. it was so...them. I love Musicward. I love how they admired from afar until they were nudged to each other not so gently. I love hr voice. I love his words. and I love this story so effing much
DoIt4luv chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Wow, this story is so sweet and beautiful. I just have to add it to one of my favorites. Thanks for writing and sharing this. You're one AWESOME writer!
xAubex chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
That was such a great story!

I loved how you portrayed both Edward and Bella in this. I love how you portray them in all your stories!

You really are an amazing writer.

The only problem with your writing is that I always want more... Could there be any chance you continue on with this?

Anyways, thanks for sharing! :)
Peace.Lovee.Edward chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
OMFG! that was perfect!

i absolutely loved it!

Whore, u should know better... when u do a one-shot eveyone wants more!

and by everyone i mean everyone & me!

if uu feel like it... continue please! thx a lot for another great trip down Twilight Fan Fiction Lane! ]
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
that was so fucking cool!
Riss - uscmam chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Very nice story.

Thanks for sharing it with us. I really enjoyed the shy Edward and the talented Bella.
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »