Reviews for Regius Specialis
Guest chapter 6 . 22h
Uwaaaaah, this story is so interesting! And it's only just beginning! Are Danny and Jazz reincarnations of people? Cause it sure does seem that way.
Anywayssss, I am eager to see what happens next! Even if it does get considerably darker. Though it makes me sad to see that it's been a really long time since an update. It makes it seem as though the poor story's abandoned... ;-; You've done a wonderful job writing this so far, though. I really enjoyed reading what you've put up. :]
Slenderbrine chapter 6 . 2/9
It's like visiting an archive post *pokes fic*
Itharax chapter 6 . 1/21
I love it! Please update soon!

Have a nice day!
socialgirl378 chapter 6 . 1/3
And yet, it's sad to see five years pass by with no update. Would love to ssee it continue. Also, I can already tell where this story is leading towards. Do you want to know?
ElizabethBathog chapter 6 . 6/8/2015
I so hope you are planing to update this! It is really good! :)
rinxlenfan4ever chapter 6 . 4/9/2015
More x3
Kelelelomamaanac chapter 6 . 4/9/2015
Very interesting! :D
GUS chapter 6 . 2/2/2015
Please update soon please. I like the idea and the way the story is written. Ugh, I need more.
Austina chapter 6 . 2/2/2015
So, mate, this fic is abandoned? Cause, like, it hasn't been update in like years. Please tell me.
Caitlyn chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
I know it's been almost exactly 4 years since you've touched this fanfic, but could you possibly at least release the next chapter? This is really good! And I just can't wait to read more :)
Kazichan1 chapter 6 . 11/13/2014
Yes! Good! You included Grell :D this is turning out real good, can't wait 4 more!
kittyrsocute chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
Please please please write more!
allietheepic7 chapter 6 . 3/1/2014
update soon? this is so funny...
GuardianWitchDemiGhost chapter 6 . 1/17/2014
GWDG:NOOOOO! This hasn't been updated in 4 years! ;-; Please, please PLEASE UPDATE! I have to know what happens! Can you at least PM me what the plot was? ;( This is really awesome. I will end with my goodbyes,Ta.

From,
GWDG
Guest chapter 6 . 8/27/2013
this is good please update