Reviews for Training the Cullen
JennBolden9598 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Whatever happened to Training the Cullen?
A Big Fan chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
If anyone has a copy of this story on a PDF file or word doc., please post a review and let me know. I loved this story and was sad to see it was taken down; I wanted to read a story that I knew I loved. Also, to Lauren, If you ever publish Training the Cullen as an original story, please let us all know. We loved this story!
TheTwilightSagaIsAmazing chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Absolutely pathetic. Worst story ever.
myimagination2012 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Hi dear, i really wanted to read this story but it's not here :(
Congratulations chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
But were did the fan-fics go?
mrsvixter chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
r u going to publish under your own name
mandy7 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
is there anywhere i can still read this story? i really liked it.
homermyhero chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
oooo very exciting! I was looking through my favorite lists for something good to read and thought this was ideal - I am off to Amazon! Congratulations :)
xxjoxx chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
cograts on getting your book published
it sucks that you took this story down i loved it if/when it gets published will you let me know
xx
krissi22 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I guess that is good for you that you got your work published, I do know I would have liked to have been notified before hand that your story was being taken down so I could have read it one last time as I perfer the stories about bella and edward, as with the story that is now fifty shades of grey when it was fanfiction it was called master of the universe that author is doing great but I know myself and other people I came accross on the internet perfered the story as bella and edward and wish it was still available somewhere. The same as your story training the cullen I loved that story, I went to look at your published version on amazon and the kindle and I can also say your fanfiction version is my favorite, I am sad I can no longer read it. I wish you tons of luck and success in the future keep writing, I just had to let you know when I saw this news I went awww.
soup.plaid.duh chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Hi Lauren,

I've read Training the Cullen last year and I seriously loved it. It has a very realistic and fictional plotline at the same time.

Recently, I discovered that it was pulled out of FF. I was disappointed. But hey, you're publishing your books. So if ever Training the Cullen gets published, please e-mail me or something. Congratulations and thank you!

Hugs,

Mia
AlexisCullen19 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I look forward to reading more
neffi1957 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Let us know if you do publish Training the Cullen, I will buy it.
la pitchoune chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Hello Lauren.

In fact I was just looking for some interesting stories to read to relax myself. So I go to read Training the Cullen as the plot seemed to me to be quite funny.

Imagine my surprise when I read that you've removed this story from because it will be published! (excuse the poor English I write in, I'm French and I read fanfiction as a way of practice ).

Anyway, I don't have any idea of what this story is about (I am a little disappointed of course as I was really intrigued by the summary you gave). I just wanted to leave a review just to congratulate you for succeeding in making it to the professional world. Maybe, I'll be able to read one of your published book one day, shipped to France by Amazone. That would be so cool and that sure makes us readers/authors of fanfic dream and hope.

That you could be recognized as an author and not just as a fanfic author is so fantastic! (You know how some people tend to say that readers and authors of such stuff are basically women with time to kill and no sense of responsability. Hormones ridden or cliché-ridden -it depends really- women so thanks to make them liars by the way! lol)

I really just wanted to say congrats.

La pitchoune (but as you gave your real name I'll tell you mine: Eloïse lol).
vhorlturi chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I'm kinda sad u took this story down as its one of my top 5 fav FFs. I can't recall how many times I've re-read it. You are a very talented writer and I wish u success with your books. Thanks for sharing your wonderful stories.
1,675 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »