Reviews for Suck On This
Wo ai ni Andre-Sama chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
woo _ so this ones only T? O.o well its explicitly rendered but not ACTUALLY! lol gotta love explicit implications without actually viewing it :D

~0.5 Fan, Andre-Sama :D
xSakuraBlossom chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Lol, Choutarou asking for help And both of their semes coming in right at the wrong moment... xDDDD

Great job, keep writing~
Epitsu Onna chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
This is just so perfect XD Thanks for uploading!
Yuu13 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
this was so cute and hilarious at the same time! Choutarou is just so cute!

This made me laugh a lot :D Thanks for the story!
CherriAme chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
LoL This is just awesome.
TQWEE chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
HAHA! This is awesomely funny! Like, there are SO many lines where I was literally LOL.

Saa...the uke's are always the ones you gotta look out for.

- ~~

Tqwee
SilverCyanide chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
OH SHI-

In the works now, because of you: JiTori. GAH. LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE. (Total tease fic, too. *doesn't deliver*)

The only advice I have... is more "well, actually, because I troll the back allies of the internet a light amount of tooth-scrape-age is normally good especially if guy is uncut" but that's about all I got." And the fact that I actually just wrote that shows what a sick person I am. (No personal experience on this front, either. Read: I need to get off the internet.)

Stoppin' from spammin' up your review board. Nice little ficlet, glad that the summary really truly DID mean BJ instead of some load of "oh, well it sounds sexual innuendo-y but was really a blowpop" or something else we always get 'round here.

~SC
Lahdolphin chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
"…but Shishidou called him an asshat-pussy-princess-scardey-cat."

I laughed so freakin' hard when I read that! And Ohtori asking to stay at Shishido's? PRICELESS!

Great fic, very entertaining.

-Dolphin
Kurai Minoru chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Hahaha. Cute yet funny. Wait, scratch that, hilarious. xD

~Kurai Minoru X The Dark Truth X
Gillii-Akujacku chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
This. was. oh my good so freaking hilarious! And epic and...just yeah! I think your Choutarou's perfectly fine. Shy and "innocent" around everyone but has secret pervy plans for Shishido.

You know, if you aren't going to write the smutty part of this then I totally will!