Reviews for Serendipity
MusicMelis chapter 1 . 8/1
I hope you someday return and finish this story and also write about Sev and Teddy's adventures in Hogwarts!
misskittycatastic chapter 1 . 6/21
Hope ya update this is my all time fav fanfic
lalachoa chapter 47 . 5/19
Is this story finished?
Please finish this great story.
Dianamena chapter 47 . 2/19
NatNicole chapter 47 . 2/4
YAAAAAY! Can't wait for the next chapter!
NatNicole chapter 45 . 2/4
VERY well done chapter, as always! But considering the content, I just had to say that here since I was too lazy to say so on the Sirius one.
NatNicole chapter 44 . 2/4
This fic is soooo bloody AWESOME!

PS. Why is Harry's name both Henry and Harry? I'm a bit confused about that.
Guest chapter 47 . 12/30/2014
mas mas
Wulan-chan chapter 47 . 12/10/2014
When are you going to continue the story?
Guest chapter 47 . 11/30/2014
Please do continue this ive loved it so much and I can't wait to see the wedding and also I'd love to see sev growing up and playing with teddy
ShadowsFyre chapter 47 . 10/19/2014
Hey again,

You're probably tired of people telling you that we would do just about anything for another update but it's true. Your story is amazing! I've reread it so many times that if I didn't love it I would be ashamed. :) Anyway, please don't just leave it. You have so many fans of this story that would follow it to wherever you wanted to take us. Your life is probably super busy and we get that. We just ask that you don't forget about us and know that we are here waiting for you, whenever and if ever you decide to return.
BookWorm624 chapter 15 . 10/11/2014
I really don't think it is appropriate to hit a 5 month old...especially if Harry is trying to teach him not to hit by hitting? I don't think I can read this any more. I truly gave it a good shot. But Ginny breastfeeding a man trapped in a baby's body is creepy and then the use of corporal punishment on an infant is also unsettling and the baby talk is hard to follow at times (as an Early Head Start teacher, I have NEVER met a 5 month old infant with a sophisticated manner of communication like Severus has)

Even though I won't read anymore I do want to tell you that you are a pretty good writer (despite some canon issues) and that you really dedicate time and effort on your chapters. Alot of writers do not. There are some really good details, dialogue and the entire plot does not feel rushed. I really enjoyed this about your story!
Guest chapter 43 . 10/1/2014
And how long have your been writing again?! You're amazing!
KBTEAS chapter 35 . 9/30/2014
oh, l wished you wouldn't do that tome ! you freaked me out and l got worried about Harry! Every time you mentioned or implied that something was wrong; l was thinking," Ahhh! tell me!" All these good stories that I keep reading always have something wrong with Harry! But you're So good at writing! MUST Keep going!