Reviews for Serendipity
I seriously can't read this story anymore sorry. It's not that it's a horrible story but severs is such a jerk. He should have learned at school from the mauarders that that behavior is wrong. Sirius and Ron are chastised for past behavior and not being perfect but severus can't act however he wants and get away with it. From what you've written so far judging by how he's being raised he'll be worse than a deatheater when he grow up this time around. Ids that act like him are the worst, and he should know ether because inside he's still a grown man
Severus is such a little has such adorable moments too, but he's so cruel most of the time. I hope he loses those memories soon and just becomes a normal kid. I honestly think that Harry and Ginny aren't teaching him enough good morals... epic aren't fail on their part. It's a cute story so far, but I think I would have liked it better if severus didn't have his memories, he's an obsessed stalker who's now a mean little thin. And at this point he's deserved far more punishment than he's gotten.
After this chapter I really wish someone would do us all a favor and obliviate severs, but I love this story so far
halfbloodprince394 chapter 46 . 5/8
D
kittyranma chapter 47 . 3/8
I've really enjoyed this story hopefully you'll get back to it.
kittyranma chapter 18 . 3/6
I think it would be fun and interesting if someone slipped the de-aging potion into Sirius's drink.
Savita chapter 7 . 2/26
That's my favourite song! I don't hear it that often now... But its the one that got me into English songs! It's not easy for us to understand the words most of the time... But this one was cool! I prefer the Ronan Keating version thou'
trynmailme chapter 47 . 1/29
Please... Plz... Plzzzzzzzzz update... It's such a great fic with a really interesting premise... Thanks
welcome2thedarksidewantacookie chapter 42 . 1/21
In this chapter you said "His good eye was closed while his magical eye bulged out of its socket, and it was trained on a speck of invisible dust on the otherwise immaculate hardwood floor." but in a previous chapter the floor was black tile
Guest chapter 47 . 12/21/2015
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... -sobs-
Guest chapter 22 . 12/18/2015
As I am not a big fan of needles, I will now use the dragon-on-arm technique! (PS so cute omg!)
Guest chapter 16 . 12/18/2015
shiz hit the fan
Guest chapter 7 . 12/18/2015
my mom loves to sing me that song...this chapter was amazing in a way I can't truly describe. you are a very talented writer...this song is very special to me and you wrote the scene so perfectly, it almost made me cry XP thank you 3
MusicMelis chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
I hope you someday return and finish this story and also write about Sev and Teddy's adventures in Hogwarts!
misskittycatastic chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Hope ya update this is my all time fav fanfic