Reviews for An Education
Rosenkavalier chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
The fairy of good sex. *silent laughter*

Poor Marius. I love your Courfeyrac. I must say that I'm not all too surprised by Gillenormand's reading materials... XD
Insanemistosingsmore chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
definatly interesting...I feel so sorry for Courfeyrac. Forced to haunt Marius until...well...ya.
Gizmobunny chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Brilliant. I loved every bit of this.

"Fairy of Good Sex" is going to have me laughing for awhile XD
LesMisLoony chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
This is hilarious. Once I read "I've gone mad, he thought. Completely around the bend. That or my grandfather is now somehow pretending to be my dead best friend." I absolutely could not stop laughing. Partly because I half think he would...

I love the way your Courfeyrac and Marius banter here. I laughed out loud more than once while I was reading this. Oh Courfeyrac.
AmZ chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
This is amusing in all sorts of ways. But now I can't help but wonder if the fairy of good sex ever looks in on any of the perpetual male virgins populating Les Mis... XD
AMarguerite chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Ha, so you did write it! I remember reading this on the kink meme and thinking, "Hunh, a Courfeyrac this charming has to be Despard's, but Courfeyrac giving explicit sexual instruction is more like MmeBahorel would write..."

But yay! I'm glad you posted this so that I could favorite it properly. I love this piece, from the fantastic opening line to Courfeyrac, the fairy of good sex, flitting off again. Your Courfeyrac is just so *charming* and he has some really wonderful lines:

-“I have no idea. Where can I be if I have no body? If I had to suggest a space, sort of near the fireplace, I guess.” I don't know why I love this line as much as I do, but it makes me grin each time. That and the dropping of the vase- oh Courfeyrac. Even death can't put an end to his liveliness and wit.

-"You could never entirely resist me because I never let you." I LOVE THIS COURFEYRAC.

-"There are odes written to well-formed nipples. Your grandfather has a couple. Odes, I mean – I am grateful I have not seen his nipples." Me too, but I am very glad Courfeyrac phrased that the way he did.

-"Don't worry, I was appalled when I learned I had been missing it, too. I am forever grateful to the girl who first told me where attention was to be applied. There has not been a disappointed girl in my collection since." ILU.

-"I have gone mad, I have somehow encountered a very naughty, sinful, disgusting book of my grandfather's, and I am now living in it." Love how Marius characterizes the book as 'naughty' first. I should just copy-paste all of Courfeyrac's lines, honestly, they're all absolutely brilliant.

-“Marius, what are you doing?” Cosette sounded no more aroused than ever.

“I am – uhm – caressing your nipples with my tongue?”

“You're licking me like a dog.”

-"If I still had a tongue, I would provide a practical demonstration.”

“If you still had a tongue, I would never permit you to meet my wife.”

Good choice Marius!

-“You used to go on about collecting women.”

“A joke, dear fellow. They all kept parts of me and let me have very little of them." *flail* I love this interpretation of Courfeyrac, I really do.

-"I was terribly charming in the life. I wouldn't want to meet me, either, if this were all I knew of me." I find him terribly charming in death, too.
BeBopALula chapter 1 . 1/3/2010

This is brilliant and adorable. I especially loved confused Cosette being defensive about masturbation.
ColonelDespard chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Oh, Courfeyrac - "nothing but joy" in life indeed. I'm glad Marius had a moment of appreciating that, and realising what opportunity he missed while his friend was alive. And, in spite of all, he's still a playful ghost, lecturing his friend and dropping hideoous vases to prove he exists. The same Courfeyrac who in life pestered his friend to give the girls a chance, and to find out the name of his beloved, and who took him along to either find Cosette or get laid. Finding Cosette adorable is so very Courfeyrac as well.

Cosette might be a bit cranky with him in this, but I'm sure in future years she'll be offering up prayers for the Good Sex Fairy.
Rosette C. H chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Courfeyrac spending his afterlife as the good sex fairy is hilarious.
Miss Pontmercy chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
This is hilarious. And what totally would have happened... SO FUNNY. Poor Marius, poor Cosette.