Reviews for The Doctor
Socdel chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
Awesome plot, can't wait for more
Suteko chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
are you going to complete this? It is a fun tale so far!
Kamai6 chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
Great!

Please write more!

Kamai6
Cylon One chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
This is really good.

Hope the next update is soon.

I want to see more of this great crossover.

Certainly want to find out what abnormals are aliens when it's time.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Wow.

Real cool start for a new adventure for the Doctor.

I have yet to really see Sanctuary and now I feel I really must at least a few episodes.

I just know what's to come with Doctor Who and Sanctuary is going to be just as cool as this start was.
MatildaSwan chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
Nice work, I really like it.

Characterisation is good, plot is interesting. I like the backstory of Magnus and her research of the Doctor.

I do hope this story hadn't been completely abandoned, it's got a lot of potentional.

Well done :)
rellenh chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
Nice start. Planning on updating soon?
badkidoh chapter 2 . 4/20/2010
I like it so far so update.
Chocolate and Drama chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
Please update! This is a pretty interesting story! Sanctuary and he tenth doctor... lordy I feel lightheaded from all the fangirl sque...

71st century! But then Magnus would be like 7oo yrs old! poor Magnus!
aandm20 chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
FINALLY! I was wondering when someone was going to write a Dr Who, Sanctuary crossover! Well done...can't wait for the next chapter!
FORD B chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
This a really good start and what I hope to be long and interesting story!
Dubbers chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
Wow, quite a lot of questions and things going wrong now, however will they cope?

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Niamh Destler chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
Please add more to this soon. It seems like a great begining to a wonderfull story.
librarymouse chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
Love the crossover. Some abnormals being aliens is an interesting idea. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
CrazyPenguin02 chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
Awesome crossover, I am very curious as to what Will's going to do to find out more about the Doctor. Can't wait to read more!