Reviews for Moving Forward
Guest chapter 11 . 11h
This story is amazing! I wish you'd update it!
shadowwolf2345 chapter 11 . 9/15
It's very good so far and I would so love to see and read more on this amazing story when you get a chance to write more on this.
cheshirecat1997123 chapter 11 . 9/13
Any chance of you continuing? I doubt , anyways I really love your story. I hope you'll continue if not at least tell us if its discontinued please.
nadeshiko potter chapter 11 . 9/11
I had already read your fic few years back but I recently watched the anime again so I had to go re-read some fics I had liked. I enjoyed reading it again. Many of the PoT fics focus on yaoi and focus on romance rather than the friendship/bromance of the team. Ryoma had no close friends among his age group (Horio and the other two, Sakuno and Tomoka are basically used for letting us know the name of techniques and in case of girls to remind us that Echizen's first name is Ryoma with the number of times they say Ryoma-kun and Ryoma-sama). Having Akira as a friend to rely on will help him broaden his view as she is someone whom he respects and is his age. I also like the characterization of Akira. One of the things that irritate me when it comes to anime is that most of them depict girls as clumsy, naive and always blushing type. Akira is not perfect, not with the memories of war and losses etc, but she focus on what she wants and goes about doing it practically. I mean...when you are a girl and in a sports club you wear shorts. Tachibana Ann does it. It kind of shows that she is serious about tennis but there wasn't much scope for her. I kind of wish it was her instead of Sakuno. So thanks for the beautiful characterization Its been years since you updated the pic so it may or may not be updated anymore but I just wanted to let you know that some of us enjoy rereading your fics even years down the lane.
Amazing ! ;)
yuki chapter 1 . 5/10
What will happen next and will you make the next chapter
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 11 . 4/21
Oh dear lord! Akira vs Kawamura? I don't know who to pity more: the witch or the sushi chef lol
Ichigo0-0Rose chapter 11 . 4/11
Oh please, oh please update this! I am loving it! :)
S. Apollymi chapter 11 . 3/18
No~~~~ please continue~
This is such an amazing story!
DarionRevan chapter 11 . 3/12
Great story. Please please continue it.
kazuki12akirah chapter 11 . 2/2
Oh! Please update this?..
I kinda fall in live with this story and I haven't checked for years.. almost 4 years that it hasn't been update nor Authors note if this story is Discontinued or in Hiatus..
This was one fave HP-POT xovers.. and also one of the longest words out there...
hachinonana chapter 11 . 1/17
Wow I feel sorry for Akira, if she wins she'll get a lot of attention from the reporters, though I hope that Ryoma takes attention away from her (yes, drag him under the bus)
Echizen Dyoma chapter 11 . 1/16
I love this story. Please update soon~
Condello1989 chapter 11 . 12/12/2015
i know its been years since you updated this but I would love to see an update. I'll be cheering you on!
VanriddleZ chapter 11 . 12/5/2015
This story is lovely, I really like what I'm reading, by esome would love that you could continue the same. Please do not forget this fanfic, because I really like.