Reviews for Moving Forward
Nenuks chapter 11 . 4/21
Will you someday be continuing this story? I've really enjoyed it so far.
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
YamiAngelLover chapter 10 . 2/5
I hope you continue with this story it's really good! Good luck with your other stories too~
Merlenyn chapter 11 . 1/18
Heh, this story is pretty amusing so far. Apparently Inui already knows that Akira is a girl but is just referring to her as a boy? At least that's what I got from the 'him' and stuff when Inui was thinking about Akira since the ' ' weren't put around anywhere else when others were thinking about Akira. I am curious to find out just how long it takes for any of the others to find out that she's a girl though... Ryoma knows courtesy of being neighbors with her and being shoved together as friends and practice mates before school started... seems like Inui might know... Fuji-senpai doesn't seem to know but finds Akira interesting, Eiji is just adorable and didn't even notice when glomping her since she doesn't have a very feminine physique right now... And the others? Dunno. I wouldn't be surprised if Tezuka knew mainly because of the coach mentioning something since I would think she'd know maybe... and maybe Oishi being told too. Time will tell on that though. heh

I like that she met Yuuta before she met his older brother and only was vaguely aware that he might have an older brother since his last name was the same as someone that was mentioned to her in passing because she apparently acted like him briefly. And the fact that Yuuta found out she's a girl because of the mugging and shoulder injury showing off her bra strap. I'm a bit shocked that he didn't offer to help her clean up her shoulder, but he was probably a bit embarrassed and felt that she could take care of herself considering she took down 3 punks like that.

As for Momo losing to her so spectacularly... he does still have a chance to stay on the Regulars, right? So long as he wins all of his other matches? Of course that depends on if he can get himself out of the funk of losing to a freshman of all people. His match with Ryoma doesn't count since he ended it early anyway. I wonder how Akira's match with Kawamura will go? Will she be able to beat his Burning game style like she beat Momo? Will she end up on the Regulars with her one loss forfeit right now or will she not end up on the team for the time being. Maybe being an extra reserve should something happen to one or more members of the Regulars?

What will Akira think the first time she tastes one of Inui's concoctions now that she's seen him experimenting on one? Will she end up offering suggestions to make it taste worse or just make it healthier while still tasting terrible? Will she be the only one besides Inui himself and Fuji-senpai who can drink them without any reactions? Even Tezuka can't drink them without SOME reaction, he's just VERY good at hiding it... I saw his hand shaking the first and so far only time I've seen him end up drinking it in the anime. lol Will Akira mimi Fuji's squinty eye-smile again at someone and have yet another person compare her to him, perhaps with Fuji within hearing? lol What would Yuuta do if she ever did so around him? Maybe he'd flinch and say it was scary how much she could be like his brother sometimes, since she did mention to him that someone asked if she was related to Fuji.

Do you think there might ever be any romance? Just a smidge, like a crush? lol Just curious if any of the characters might develop a crush on her eventually, or heaven forbid, she develop one on one of them. Though I'd think she'd maybe only develop one on one of the third years at the least because they're the oldest that she knows, though considering her mental age she'd be more likely to like a high schooler if she ever met any from high school. That's assuming any high schooler would like her despite the age difference. Who knows? lol Not that important, but just a curiosity since I love romance fluffiness.

Another thing, will there be any other magicals that she meets? Are any of her classmates/teammates secretly wizards? Maybe in Japan they don't have straight up magical boarding schools but are home schooled? Maybe they start magical training earlier even (at least the theoretical) so that they can still go to regular school at the same time as learning magic? Or will magic just be something that Akira mentions and uses periodically when she can get away with it and otherwise not a part of the story?

I know your profile mentions that you have no real update schedule and just update whenever you focus enough and have ideas to work on a particular story or stories, but i'm hoping that maybe you'll have ideas for this story and update again someday too. :) No matter how long it's been since you've touched this one. :) lol Happy writing!
MBrock94 chapter 8 . 1/3
can't wait for the next chapter! (if it comes) wonder if Akira is an animagus...and how long itll take for others to realize her gender and what wound, exactly, is on her shoulder...
Kikuriki chapter 5 . 11/27/2016
I mean, by the time the Trust Vault runs out, she'd be old enough to get herself a job, but the Blacks were supposedly richer than the Malfoys and weren't ever hinted to have blown their money on things that didn't pay back, she could probably spend her whole life mooching off the Black money and never have to work, even if she got de-aged another time.
Kikuriki chapter 2 . 11/27/2016
P.S. on my last comment, If you can't tell I love snakes, I love snakes.
Kikuriki chapter 2 . 11/27/2016
Nagini has the body type and size of a constrictor (boas have long thick bodies packed with muscles for strangling prey, but I think all of the bigger cobras have hoods and thin bodies, so I usually consider her something like a younger dark toned Burmese python, which average at 23 feet, since she'd been a bit big when Volde first found her in Albania, and stayed with him for what, 6 years after that? maybe more, who knows.), but since she's implied to be a magical snake (and going from the Basilisk looking like more like an eel than a snake, who knows what other magical snakes look like really), there could be venomous boas or she could have been mutated by Voldemort's soul or by Voldemort himself into having venom sacs and hollow teeth. Tl;dr, wild cobras average 8 feet and Nagini is 10 feet minimum and has the entirely wrong body type for a cobra. I've never seen anyone portray her as a cobra though, that's pretty cool. If she hadn't been canon wildborn and found by Volde after she'd at least reached adolescence, I'd have said that she might have been a breeding project to mix a python and venomous snake (that might have been possible, as in if she was an escapee or released project to test her on something), or bred specifically by Volde himself for a snake companion, but alas, she wasn't.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/6/2016
Plz continue
MisteriosaSaky chapter 11 . 10/21/2016
I reread this whole story for the 5th time this time and I still love it as fiercely as the first time, I so want to see what is gonna happen with Fluffy-Unicorn-Boy and the rest of the regulars!

I belive, that because Akira's maturity, she'll make good friends with the more mature sempai-tachi, not that she won't enjoy the company of the more childish ones, but once she get to know them I believe she'll be more comfortable with people like Inui, Kaoru with whom she'll keep giggling every time he fshuused (I know that that's not a word, but I can't call it parseltongue nor talk), Fuji and Tezuka, but she'll probably won't be that close to Tezuka, maybe closer to Oishi in exchange perhaps?

Anyways! if Akira got close to Fuji, Kaidoh, Inui and Oishi, and Echizen to Tezuka, Momo, Eiji and Kawamura, that could make them (Ryoma and Akira) the favorite freshmen of the club.

(except that for some reason everyone ouside the tight knitted group believes that Akira is a second year)

I particularly enjoy her interactions with Inui so far, Inui is not a easily person in the series because his quirks, but for some reason I find him awkwadly cute, in fact he is one of my most favorite characters in the serie. (and even yet my favorites still are Tezuka and Kaidoh, followed by him, but a thrid place is not a bad place, is it?)

anyway! I hope you'll continue this soonish (meaning when you can), because I am in love with this story, there are not many POT fics (or for any fandom for that matter) that I enjoy as much as I do this story, you are lucky (actually I am) because there are two of your stories that I like this much, this and the Kuro Hitsuji one (KHR), so great job!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/20/2016
This story is amazing! I wish you'd update it!
shadowwolf2345 chapter 11 . 9/15/2016
It's very good so far and I would so love to see and read more on this amazing story when you get a chance to write more on this.
Vladimir-Lestrange chapter 11 . 9/13/2016
Any chance of you continuing? I doubt , anyways I really love your story. I hope you'll continue if not at least tell us if its discontinued please.
nadeshiko potter chapter 11 . 9/11/2016
I had already read your fic few years back but I recently watched the anime again so I had to go re-read some fics I had liked. I enjoyed reading it again. Many of the PoT fics focus on yaoi and focus on romance rather than the friendship/bromance of the team. Ryoma had no close friends among his age group (Horio and the other two, Sakuno and Tomoka are basically used for letting us know the name of techniques and in case of girls to remind us that Echizen's first name is Ryoma with the number of times they say Ryoma-kun and Ryoma-sama). Having Akira as a friend to rely on will help him broaden his view as she is someone whom he respects and is his age. I also like the characterization of Akira. One of the things that irritate me when it comes to anime is that most of them depict girls as clumsy, naive and always blushing type. Akira is not perfect, not with the memories of war and losses etc, but she focus on what she wants and goes about doing it practically. I mean...when you are a girl and in a sports club you wear shorts. Tachibana Ann does it. It kind of shows that she is serious about tennis but there wasn't much scope for her. I kind of wish it was her instead of Sakuno. So thanks for the beautiful characterization Its been years since you updated the pic so it may or may not be updated anymore but I just wanted to let you know that some of us enjoy rereading your fics even years down the lane.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/12/2016