Reviews for When We First Met
AngelofaWhiteNight chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
This is so cute! I love it! Are you going to continue it? This would make an awesome multi-chapter fic, even a short one if you wanted. I hope you at least think about it, because it would be an amazing story!
empire14 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Okay, I'm just going to say it, I was seriously crying when I reached the end of this story. So cute! I can totally picture Yami shocked by Yugi's actions (hitting him) but still determined to help him! So Yami! Loved it, so please keep going!
ireneotaku chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
i now love your stories i have read two and will probably read all of them. i loves them good luck with more
Raven-Kyrie-Yuna chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
So cute. So fluffy. Yet angsty. I love it! XD
Hikari-and-Yami chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Oh, is this a oneshot or short story, Alane? Just curious! But anyways, great job! Love this one just like all the rest! )

~Yuri
Natoya chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Aw! How cute! I really liked this one Alane! It's sad seeing Yugi so heartbroken and lonely, and then Yami comes along and makes it better. Adorable! Yay for fluff! :D
spiralingdown chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Aw, Yami is so sweet! Poor Yuugi. All alone... I bet Yami would be more than willing to help him with that!

Great one-shot. Very sweet. I really liked it. I liked the flashes of Yuugi's thoughts, and him thinking back to what others had said. That was a very good touch!
shadowrealm818 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Great one-shot. You should make a sequal to this.
Vi ChaN91312 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
it's so nice story!

hehehe, and i guess it'll be great if not just one-shot...just opinion! hehehe
NekoDarkness chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
This is great! I wish you could contiune it. This could be a great plot line for a story. Again Love It!
Yami-no-Tamashii chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Audience: AW...

Darkie: KAWAII!

Bakura: /is gagging off somewhere in the corner/

~Darkie
PrincipalCellist chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Aw...how sweet. Great job, Alane!
marie.antoniette chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Yumi: All together now. AW

That's right. This fic was really nice to read. So cute

Yumi: I wish it wasn't a one-shot...