Reviews for One Step Enough
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
A great story. Very well written.
InsideYourDreams24 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
AMAZING story, I was entranced by the first words :)

I love the religious aspect you put on Carlisle's newborn years, I never thought he would have been so reliant on God and such, which of course makes sense when you think about it. I mean, he's the son of a pastor.

Anyways, I'm getting off subject. I absolutly ADORED this Fanfic, keep writing you have a huge talent for it

May your swords stay sharp,

InsideYourDreams24
Covee chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
You did an amazing job getting into Carlisle's head!
Crismebella chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
This story is so cool. Thank-you for the side of Carlisle that few are brave enough to do. Thank-you.
Sand n' Sable chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
THIS WAS, AND IS A GOOD STORY! you should be proud of yourself, it's one of the best I have read in a long time.
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
This was very well done. I really enjoyed the way you inserted the prayers into the story; it served to date it and Carlise in a very interesting way. I did find the footnotes distracting, however. Remember that citations are not necessary for some sources, the Bible being one of them, and you could consider not adding in the distracting numbers.

I enjoyed the way you wrote this, and I have never seen this topic attempted before. I am very interested to see what you decide to have him do/endure in your story. I am also excited to see how you construct a Carlise who does not have the knowledge of all his years, and the support and love of his family.

You are doing very well with his character and I hope you update soon!

KrisEleven
Sherlick Homos chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I loved it plese contnue!
fRANkiEGirL61 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Wow, awsome start. UPDATE!
e738865 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
fabulous writing! can't wait for the next chapter
MargouxBriar chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
What more can i say? This peice is beautifully written. And while I read it I could vision that this might have been how Carlise might have approached this new phase of his life. Keep up the amazing work!