Reviews for Legolas Greenleaf's Diary
Pergjithshme chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
I probably laughed harder than I should have at this whole thing but it made me feel much better. :)
Pergjithshme chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
whitewave16 chapter 2 . 2/20/2008
This is fun to read so far-better than most Legolas' diaries I've read so far.
Salkiethia chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
FOR THE LAST TIME! Legolas Greenleaf is the equivalent of calling him 'Legolas Legolas' or 'Greenleaf Greenleaf'. They mean the same thing in two different languages. *strangles author*

But otherwise, very good writing. :D
ellahir chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Ilikeit! it's excellant. you should read "the elladan show" by Claudi007 , good for laughs!
Tammy chapter 6 . 2/19/2004
That was really good!
way2beme chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
5 5 5!
theinfamous chapter 6 . 2/1/2004
Overall, an excellent story. I liked it. _ (That's rare from me) Don't ever give up writing!
theinfamous chapter 5 . 2/1/2004
Pretty good, pretty good. I would put a little bit in about the battle, since you can do that without changing Tolkien's works. Might add some interest.
theinfamous chapter 4 . 2/1/2004
I truly have nothing to add or gripe about, so I'll just say that you did excellent with the dates. Did you use Appendix B? If not, it must have taken forever.
theinfamous chapter 3 . 2/1/2004
Once again, you attempted the impossible and succeeded. My only problem is that you left out Estel (sp?) as one of Aragorn's names. That is what he was called in his youth. You will find it in the Appendix of the Return of the King
theinfamous chapter 2 . 2/1/2004
Very nice once more... the weed incident with Haldir was a bit much... too far off the story in my opinion. Then again, it did add some interest to the story (for some people) Keep writing! _
theinfamous chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
Very, very good. The only thing I noticed is that you had Legolas using 2 knives. He doesn't have 2 until Helm's Deep. My advise is to change the number to 1. Excellent job, though! _
anaticulapraecantrix chapter 6 . 1/17/2004
hahahahaha *laughs forever*
i love this story. *check fav story box*
Princess Buttercup 36 chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
LOVE IT! please write more? *puppy eyes* pwease?