Reviews for The Scent of Saffron
Palinlover chapter 1 . 3/19
oh wow, this was fucking amazing!

I can't wait to read your other stories
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
colourcolour chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
This is so perfect.
kalabangsilver chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Wonderfully arranged and tastefully written. Utterly perfect. Well done.

Danielle L.B chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
That was lovely. Your writing is perfect.
Hail-lecter chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Wonderful, marvelous, extremely nice! I loved it, from top to bottom! Fantastic, amazing. Loved the way you managed to create such an exciting and creative game to our favorite couple, and the way you describe things, acts and especially their feelings and sensations. Delicate, involving, lovely really! (man, Im running out of adjectives! LOL!) You can be funny and sensual at the same time. Im looking forward to read more from you.
Lecterz Gyrl chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
Awesome story. Hannibal cracking the arm of the chair was classic.
PixaJade chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
Oh my goodness... I have never cried after reading a story on ... until just now. That was such a beautiful story, especially the ending. My love of the character Hannibal Lecter has grown to greater heights than before after that story! Thank you!
jess chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
moonlitbastet chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
Once again, your stories are beautiful. _Absolutely gorgeous._ I can't stress it enough. Wonderful games the two play - and to think, it's all out of your so very creative mind...Nyx's stories are recommended to all _
AntoniaLecter chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...thats the second time Ive read that story, and I always love it! _

troesnaja chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
Ah yes this was really really good
saavik chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
very well written. a little impatient weren't they? CS and the GD, i mean. very nice.

hoshi chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
one word

chameleon302 chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
very well done i loved the saffron reference in the end...nicely written indeed!