Reviews for Puppy Dog Tails
klu chapter 3 . 3/4
This was great. I agree with the Shaman: both animals were the right choices for the brothers. And I also think that you nailed the most frustrating part in Ch #1 when you voiced Sam's annoyance that he just didn't/couldn't know that Dean was thinking. Let's face it communication 'Winchester style' is barely more than grunts, huffs and name-calling anyway, but the brothers can still practically communicate telepathically.
It was nice of the Shaman to notify Bobby so that the boys weren't either stuck in that room and starved or shot trying to cover the 100 mile trek to his house. I hope somehow they were able to get his help when it happened again.
But Bobby still has to worry idjits because if those idjits keep this up, he'll have The Dept. of Fish and Wildlife after him for keeping exotic, dangerous pets (not like when they're human they're any less beautiful or deadly).

I think the 'Ladyhawk' version of that treatment was the most creative, and the least intrusive, because at least one brother remained two-legged in order to do things like get food and drive, if necessary.
Thanks for writing.
This is great - well written and entertaining! Thank you!
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 1/21
They do manage to get themselves into the oddest situations, don't they?
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 1/21
How in the world did Dean get into trouble like this? What going on with them? Are they going to start changing once a month when the moon is in the correct phase? And Dean Winchester would so lick his own dick if he could reach it.
Wolf in She's Clothing chapter 3 . 10/22/2014
Yeah, once again this was brilliant all the way through. Made my night.
Wolf in She's Clothing chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
This is fucking delightful! Good writing, good characterization (human and non). Chapter one was funny as hell.

Thanks!
pinecat chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
Ah, my sister introduced me to this story and it's absolutely adorable! Thank you for writing it
CommChatter chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
Easily one of the funniest things I've read in a long time. I like it.
Souless666 chapter 3 . 2/10/2014
YOu need to write more of these. :)
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
That was a great chapter. The animal spirits are just right.
FirePony16 chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
Awesome! Would love to read more! :D
WhisperingFantasies chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
This is so great! I want more!
Bard of Chaos chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
This is awesome! Just pure, amazing AWESOME. Could we see a chapter with Castiel? Please?
Giacinta chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
Aw! They are so cute if maybe a bit smelly!

They're brothers even when they're animals of a different species.

I enjoyed this. :)
XspriteyX chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
Awwww these were so cute! Lol And I loved the choices of animal the boys turned into, great job!