Reviews for Maybe In Another World
Lucyole chapter 7 . 4/30
please write furhter your story is interesting, exciting, sweet and dramatic i like it.
*cookies for you*
FeyFaerie chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
I wish you would update :(
roganjalex chapter 7 . 4/24/2012
wow is all i can say definate has my attention
JDH1080 chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
Well I've read this story so far and i can not stay silent. I will admit that you have a fairly good writing style, the story plot is fairly interesting but there are so many things that just keep bugging me about this story.

For one: How the past Justin could so easily figure out that "Ashley" Was Alex with no actual proof or substance. I mean it would have made more sense for Alex to say something along the lines of "I care- I mean she does care." As in she slipped up. That would have made it more realistic for Justin to connect the dots that the person who he was talking to was his sister from the future.

And when Justin says "You don't look like a Ashley." ANd later on when he said. "You don't look like a Gomez, you look more like a Russo." ...Seriously?

I how can he tell that she doesn't look like an Ashley or a Gomez? A person's name doesn't define their look, and also the fact taht he said she looked like a Russo, while yes technically she is, it just's terrible dialouge. I honestly think that if your serioulsy still writing this it would be better to re-do it, probably fix up a few garmmar mistakes while you at it. Perhaps do a big clean up on the interactions between characters because reading how they act and talk it just feels so awkard.

Make the story a bit more believable, give it life and substance. Don't just jump into something by trying to make it work. Reading this story is like trying to put a circile into a square cut out, it won't work right, you gotta carve out the edges and make the story more refined, get a beta-reader, someone who seriously will tell you if your story is good or bad.

Don't tihnk that i see this as a terrible story. In all honesty i see potential, your sentences aren't all that bad, it's just hte dialouge, and the certain aspects of the plot needs a overhaule.
xxRezxx chapter 7 . 1/12/2011
wow i love your story! it is so amazing and i can't wait to see what happens next!
heartmiley chapter 7 . 11/13/2010
You neeeeed to update. I absolutely adore this story! 3
paintinglies chapter 7 . 9/15/2010
PLEASE continue! It's really good, I like it so far! :D
Deamon Dawg chapter 7 . 9/9/2010
Another great chapter keep up the good work!
lovely.lilly chapter 7 . 9/9/2010
THANK YOU so so much for not giving up on this story. I found it very interesting but since it was not updated for such a long time I had almost given up hope. But I was pleasantly surprised when I saw this update.

I think Harper being OOC is totally believable. Without Alex she probably wasn't strong enough to stand up to Gigi on her own, resulting in her current state. Great chapter. Looking forward to the rest of the story. Please do update ASAP.
shyesplease chapter 7 . 9/7/2010
Just read the whole story and I love it! You need to update ASAP! )
You Can't Break A Broken Heart chapter 6 . 6/27/2010
great chapter by the way... At least she's not going to give up. And short chapters give you something to wonder about, so you don't have to keep appologizing :)
Deamon Dawg chapter 6 . 3/31/2010
Great story!
xenascully chapter 6 . 3/24/2010
so liking this so far :)
lovely.lilly chapter 6 . 2/16/2010
This is a very interesting story. I came across it just yesterday & read all the chapters in one go.

I like it. Very imaginative & nicely written.

So, Good job! Looking forward to your next update.
DmslilAngel103 chapter 6 . 2/16/2010
ah! i can't wait to read more! XD