Reviews for Making Book
garth5550 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
the title is called kung fu panda? lone ago the panda became the dragon woiyer but he did not see the tertl point at him because he was nocked out.
swanpride chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I really love the beginning, especially the "Tiles of Fire"-part. The ending was a little bit disappointing. For one, because the relationship thing came of the left field. But also, because it seems to be unrelated to the beginning of the fic. I think, it would have been a more conclusive story, if you had concentrated on the relationship (not in a sexual sense) between June and Mozzie and June and Neal.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I love June.
Simple Fics chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I really like your June and Mozzie. You're great with them, and I was loving this fic.

However, I would've liked a little warning before those last couple of paragraphs. I realize what the main ship of the fandom is, and I'm mostly okay with it. But I prefer to know that it's coming rather than having it show up in a seemly unrelated story completely out of left field.
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Very funny. I really love June and wish they would explore her character more.

-Kate
Dahlia Hertz chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
O.K, this? Made me crack up. I mean really, the ending is just perfect!
Redconky chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I will tell you straight out I'm NOT a fan of slash, but I thought you did a really good job with this fic because I could completely visualize Mozzie and June conversing this way. Nice work.
Ookami Sakura chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
tehe, I love it! you should make these a series if you haven't already..
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
June is one helluva a lady with an interesting perspective to offer. I agree with her view on Kate, for sure.
Minuit Lugubre chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Such a well-written fic! You have such a gift for humor. I loved the bonding between Mozzie and June and I found the description of the Tiles of Fire films so amusing and yet believable that I was disappointed that they weren't real! Excellent job!
StraddlingTheAtmosphere chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Oh that's great! I love stories of where we see other relationships through the eyes of the close friends! Ahh, this story is adorable.
Ursula4x chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I just love this story. June and Moz cosy over drinks and terrible movies is canon. Of course, thoughts turn to the happiness of Neal.