Reviews for Warriors Of The Skies
arianabeavers12 chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
I like that you let Trudy live she is my favorite character on the movie
Caiticatx chapter 14 . 11/9/2014
This is AMAZING! Please please please please please x infinity and 99.9986764 update !
Takata chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Trudy is my favorite character and I love the fact you thought of a storyline that doesn't kill her off! It rocks! Are you planning to finish it, I really hope you are because I'm looking forward to seeing how it ends.
Yessian chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
The story is good, but your writing style is like pulling teeth. (It's a good thing to do, but it's painful at the same time.) May I suggest the use of synonyms and words other than "pain" (it has appeared over a hundred and twenty-four times in just three to four chapters) and stronger verbs other than "was" and "was going, began to" and others that make the story-flow weak. Also, stronger dialogue. I enjoyed the concept, though.
SEAL-TEAM6 chapter 8 . 5/9/2010
that was awsome!
Camoss chapter 14 . 5/6/2010
Great job so far. I too was quite upset that Trudy died, and your story provides a viable and quality alternative. Keep up the great work
The HongKonger chapter 14 . 4/28/2010
Nice update. Thanks a lot. Keep em coming
Pink Lady Alex chapter 14 . 4/27/2010
I just read chapters 1 to 14; this is an awesome story! I really like the way that you've developed Trudy's character, and you've got very detailed descriptions of everything which makes reading so much more enjoyable. I can't wait to find out what will happen next! Thanks for all of the hard work that you put into this )

As a side note, I just wanted to say that I'm also writing a story with a female soldier who was believed to be killed in action, but actually survives. Just thought the similarity was neat.
Shadow Countess chapter 13 . 4/16/2010
Once again, it was a lovely chapter and I really enjoyed it. The friendship between Trudy, Zoe and Zoe's followers is really sweet...sometimes human nature's really wonderful. Great job, and please do update soon! The Avatar...Trudy...fandom's really dying down
fallenfaeangel chapter 13 . 4/14/2010
Loved the chapter and the story so far! I love how you have built the story and then presented another conflict. The nice thing is that the Conflict doesn't HAVE to be won by a bloody miracle and instead actually gives Trudy, Jake, and the gang a chance. I love Trudy and I hope to see more of her and see the new crew develop and the battle develop.
The HongKonger chapter 13 . 4/6/2010
AWESOME! Lovin' this story.
Green Raindrop chapter 12 . 3/5/2010
Ok, by far my favorite Trudy story yet! I can't wait to read more of it, you've really got me hooked. Nice job, nice job! -
Codeless Enigma chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
I love the story, good writing. (try to keep run-on sentences down though)
Xio Yven chapter 10 . 2/25/2010
This was a great story until chapter 10. Super powers? I'm really sad I can't read any more of this story, you've got an interesting writing style. It's been fun.
The HongKonger chapter 12 . 2/20/2010
Yay. Zoe is a good person. Please update soon. I've noticed they've always killed Michelle Rodriguez off in nearly every movie. And I mean, every movie. The one exception is girl fight, IGPX and S.W.A.T