Reviews for Delicate Curves
Runecutter chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
Well i can speak only for myself, but i stumbled upon it through the "Likes" of one of my favorite list authors... ehh no his C2 better said "Potter Thinker's favorites"... your story is on page 5 but in very nice company of sme of the best stories i've ever seen on this page... so it was worth a look even though i'm usually scared away by less than let's say 20k words...

Ehh if this story starts in fifth year and Hermione isn't there she does not even carry on with the course for OWL level ;) Which i really do not buy. She already gave up Divination in third year after all and i think spoke about stopping Muggle studies after it to get rid of the Time turner... In sixth year you could be right. But you said it yourself, this is Umbridge-time... still before the OWLs

As for the chapter, i like the interactions with Hannah and Hermione. But Ron is just a P.i.t.A. Why do they even bother to be friendlier with him than Malfoy? Having an rash on your privates must be more fun than knowing Ron Weasley...

I like what you've done with this. I don't like that it never went further even though the chapters are tiny and can't take THAT much time to compose. Can't let it end HERE can you?
Runecutter chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
Ouch, Ron is a moron.
He should count himself lucky to have only a bruise after those crude comments.

Once more sweet, a solid narration but to short to really say more about it.
Runecutter chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Susan is not THAT unimportant a character. We know her Aunt from Harry's trial, we know her haircolor and that she is a real 'Puff in heart and soul... We know she is friends with Hannah Abbot- We know that at least one relative of them called Edgar died in the last war although never it is said which role exactly he has (uncle or father to sue). She cheered for Cedric but was a member of the DA.

There are maybe only three girls around at Hogwarts we know more of... Hermione, Ginny and maybe Luna. Fleur and Tonks might be strong competition "outside" but there's the age and maturity barrier... so Susan is not that uncommon a partner for Harry as she does not need much introduction and the story can start of much faster... (Interestingly and i think that was meant as a big "this won't last" signal by JKR Harry and in extension we knows not half as much about Cho Chang :D)

Good first scene, but to really get a feeling for the story i'd need more than a snippet... the "crush" really is a good way to get into a story here... and Harry needs some other incentives *lol* Such a boy.
ImaSoBored chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
nice
Slytherin Potter chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
Cute keep up the good work
Shadowsmage chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
Cute story, looking forward to more
Dudtheman chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
glad to see you back its a fun story to read so thanks!
dault3883 Barron Backslash chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
good chapter although i wish you would make the chapters a little longer and have them flow a little better because it feels a little choppy please update soon
HP-DG-SB-NR-AG-HA-TD-KB-RR-AJ chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
There isn't a plural for hiatus. Good chapter and I'm really happy to see you come back to the story. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
Tomorrow is my result too. I sat for my edexcel as exam in phy, bio,chem, maths, .
so wish me luck!
dault3883 Barron Backslash chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
good job i hope you start this one back up again please update soon
dault3883 Barron Backslash chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
thats a good story i like it i wish you would start it back up again
michaeldavidgeng chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
nice story
unscenced chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
This is good. I wouldn't normally read this as for some reason anti-canon pairings tend to annoy me but I'm glad I did.
DennisVW chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
hi,

is there going to be a next chapter?