Reviews for Into The Woods
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Fascinating.
Lily Zen chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This was fabulous. Definitely one of my favorite Alice stories I've read.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Wow! Wow, wow, wow! I loved this on so many levels that I can't even list all my favorite parts. Your writing cadence is amazing, the descriptions perfectly and sensibly nonsensical, and all the little juxtapositions of things that pair nicely and other things that shouldn't go together at all but somehow do in this piece - I loved it all! It's very Alice in Wonderland, very Hatter, and very brilliant! The darkness of it makes it better, makes that hope and love shine that much brighter. I particularly liked that little bit about the light at the end of the tunnel that's probably a train. Don't know why, but I loved it a lot. Anyway, enough singing your praises. You've won the internet today! Just sad I didn't find this little gem sooner!
Always Amy chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
oh that's lovely
SkItZoFrEaK chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Oh wow! I love not only the crazed and confused yet still somehow coherent trip into Hatter's head space, I also love the multiple references to the original books you managed to squeeze in. This is clever and endearing (particularly the end - I really love that ending), and manages to sate the shipper in me without Alice even technically being in the story at all.

Kudos!
A. Murray chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
this.

i am simply floored! you are a treasure to the fandom... and to words themselves. how beautiful a creation!

i think my outstanding favorite part is:

A clever little twist of his fat fingers, a jerk, a tug, a yank on Hatter’s heartstrings. “What a breakheart of a boy,” Dum is saying, tunefully, as though complimenting an obedient dog. “What a sweet little nothing.”

and of course, the last line... and if i said "everything in between" would that be a bit overboard?

simply superb! i am adding this and you to my favorites and then attacking the rest you have to offer :D thank you so much!
jesuisamber chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
your stories are incredible.
Celia Stanton chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Absolutely spectacular. One of the best fics I've read in the fandom, hands down. Phenomenal insight from beginning to end.
dustie-snark chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
oh, right away you start this off brilliantly with the casual question of Dee and Hatter's eye-twitch in response. I settled myself in for a good read, and you did not disappoint! congrats on the non-fluff, even though I happen to think your fluff is the best sort of non-sugary concoction.
X-Raye chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
OH my god I love love love this! I'm loving your writing style, and I just love this! It's totally in character for all characters and really interesting and just..yeah..Poor Hatter. :( You should write more Alice stuff, this is really great!
Hcatty chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
*sigh* oh Hatter...
EreshkigalGirl chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Wow, very good with the torture scene! I can totally see Hatter doing just that, retreating into his head to find something safe andcomforting and something worth fighting for and protecting while the Tweedles are trying to pry him open. Nicely worked.
BregoBeauty chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Very interesting look into Hatter's head. You captured Dee and Dum perfectly.

alittlefaithinme2 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
oh. ah. lol jk. god job i loved it
birdie360 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010