Reviews for The Last Lullaby
Amethyst Pheonix chapter 5 . 10/1/2010
This is such a mind blowing story and I really don't know what to think... I can't wait to read more!
chee-wit chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I swear you have met Subtilior, her stories are just damn confusing at points. It's nice though to be what does this mean? with the characters. Sharing in Sarah's confusion. It's damn frustrating though too. I couldn't even begin to tell you what I think and how to answer your questions, I reread one fic repeatedly trying to figure out all the little details and finally understanding all the symbolism and significance of everything. I swear this feels something like "Shutter Island" or "El Labrinto Del Fauno (Pan's Labyrinth)" or even "A Beautiful Mind" just gives me that sort of vibe it's like they're all a bit mixed together in some mind messing thing. I'm not saying this isn't creative I'm just saying it kind of reminds me of it, just the sort of feelings I got from those and this. It really gets worse and better at the same time, the writing gets better but Sarah's circumstances seem to get worse and more mind boggling.

Still I can't wait for you to update again and much like Subtilior you give us lots to read. Thank you! :D I love writers who do that. Honestly up to sixteen? This is madness...how far are you going to go? D: Is it all planned out? :) Anyway, I really like this, it does for an interesting read and it's like walking through a labyrinth it's self trying to untangle it, if anyone figures anything out already congrats to them. I don't know if I have anything or not. :) Once again thanks for keeping us on our toes.
Glitter Poisoned My Blood chapter 5 . 9/27/2010
Huh... Interesting...
Saoirse Driscoll chapter 5 . 9/27/2010
Ugh, this story makes my head hurt. It requires more thinking than my course work! Very well done. Once my brain recovers, I'll get back to you about those "themes" and questions. Until then, can't wait to read the next part.

Also, I do not like the insane asylum. This is not me saying you shouldn't have it in there, or that it's bad, I'm just telling you I don't like it. It is evil, and mean, and cold and awful and it makes me sad. Very well written.

Saoirse
mona reynolds chapter 4 . 2/10/2010
HA! i knew he was real. so when are they goonna do it? really great story one of my favs now on ffnet! please update soon1!
mona reynolds chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
but it is jareth rite? this is so good so far! and that twist is awesume!
mona reynolds chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
okay, that was special. why is the guard calling her milday?
mona reynolds chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
This is SUCH a great story!
chimera chapter 4 . 2/9/2010
dude i was so scared when i read that scene with the goblin srsly wtf neways let me know when ull update because thats a pisspoor way to put a cliffhanger there!
nightshadelover67 chapter 4 . 2/9/2010
this has got to be the best story in all time. update soon ok?
Amaterasu Queen chapter 4 . 2/9/2010
Woaah.

Just. Wow.

...Wow.

I haven't been stunned in a while, but that sure did me in.

I think you gave pretty obvious hints as to who your original characters are: red rose, beast, it only makes one think!

So was it all fake, or was it all real?

Good update, girlie - keep up the good work.

A-chan
ross chapter 4 . 2/9/2010
this is fukin intense shit man
ColouredRose chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
A little bird told me you updated and I just had to check it out for myself.

My, this chapter is definitely much different from the rest if only because of length. For once there isn't a bogus cliffhanger; oh wait, no, there it is in the form of our favorite goblin King. What's up your sleeve now? I sincerely hope that you're not jerking us around for the fun of it because that'd just ruin the whole experience of finding this fanfic and loving it to bits and pieces.

well in anycase I guess we're stuck waiting for what happens next (as usual, I grumble) my offer to beta still stands if you ever change your mind but this chapter looks better proofread than the last one.

good job! can't wait for more!
reader chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
what da fu*k is going on now? hahahahaha its like bombshell #1 last chapter and bombshell #2-87 in this chapter. u write relly well u know that? anyways im glad u updated so quick n what u said in that email made sense to me a little but not a lot still

tagline should be "this fanfic will blow your mind up" hahaha sorry, but i dont know whats going on to give u a better one. u should probably just keep the one u got.

i dont know if shes dreamin or not... but it feels like shes crazy after all.

update soon
thegoblinkingsgirl12 chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
wow wow wow that is so good and so much longr then the other chps. thnx for updatin so quik and i dont kno who those 2 girls are but i hav a feelin theyre not 4m the labyrinth rite? newayz let me kno when ull update again hope its soon. kthnxbai.