Reviews for Somewhere South of Paradise
BettaPen chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I think it is VERY safe to say that I am in love with this lovely, mad AU you've written! ;D
shewhowearsglasses chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I seriously loved this. When it started, I was confused, thinking it was just a movie walk-through from Hatter's eyes. But I like where you took it and how you portrayed the characters. Very well-written!
Bethkb chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I liked this ending better than the one in the film! I hope you make a sequel
theselovelybones chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
i really liked this story. i was a bit confused in the beginning but it gadually became clearer, i dont know if its just silly me but im still not really sure what an oyster is...
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
This was fantastic! love the idea of Hatter being an assassin. great story.:D
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
This was brilliantly done! I loved your idea of Hatter and Mad March, much more than the movie! This had me wishing the movie had gone in a similar direction. It was great to see a more twisted look of Hatter's character. I had wondered about the characters and their relationships in Wonderland and thought that you did a great job bring things together. Thanks! :)
xocynthiaox chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I loved it I mean LOVED It ! Have you ever thought of making a sequel? I think it would be awesome if you made one! You should start where you left off. Please make a sequel!
SilverLunarStar chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
This was a VERY interesting twist. _

I loved it! I haven't read many Halice fics, but this is definitely one of my favorites! *adds*

The Mad March made me laugh; I think I cackled along with him... XD
Rageful Jewel chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Wow. When I read the summary, I thought Alice was screwed. After all, if Hatter is truly loyal to the Queen of Hearts, then he would most likely turn her in and she would be used to supply Wonderland tea habit. So I was pleasantly surprised with how everything turned out, especially in regards to Mad March.

(Seriously, when I realized that Mad March was suppose to be the March Hare, I was shocked. The March Hare and the Mad Hatter are friends in the books, yet in the mini-series, they were enemies. It just boggled the mind. So it was interesting to a fanfic set in the mini-series that had them have a somewhat more positive relationship.)

Now to add this to my faves.
Kiznaaaa chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Well, that was an interesting twist. Hatter working for the Queen made a bit of sense in the way you wrote it. :D
MoonRose91 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Intresting. I liked the dark twist. I would like to see what else could come from this dark universe you've pulled up. I do love it so.

Of course, I'm sort of a dark person.
Caped Hero chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I have reviewed this before when you posted it on one of the "Alice" comms on livejournal. But I can't stress how fantastic it is.

You've done what few people can't in an series-Au. Keep it original enough to keep my attention, yet keep some familiar elements that give it that fresh perspective.

Plus, I've gotta say I love your Mad March. He's everything I wish the film's had been, had he had more screen time.
I-Can-Spell-Confusion-With-A-K chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
That was really good. I'm impressed with the way you managed to keep the basic plot and characters of the SyFy version while adding in some darker elements and restoring the friendship between March and Hatter.
Hcatty chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Awesome. I freakin *heart* Hatter as Creepy Assasin Guy!
izzypop chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
This was all sorts of delicious, dark fun! Yummy...more please!