Reviews for Not Wisely, But Too Well
AlithiaSigma chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
Fireballs... sigh...
AlithiaSigma chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I can imagine that happening...
MidnightxBluexBlack chapter 25 . 8/20/2012
Definitely one of my favorite chapters. Please keep up the good work. :D
Lord of Judgement chapter 25 . 8/18/2012
Finished reading all of them and enjoyed all of them a lot. Jade and Peony are just so great.
I myself actually wondered if Jade or Peony knew at least bits of the Closed Score and how they thought of it. It would make sense if they did.
I'll be waiting for another one.
Lord of Judgement chapter 9 . 8/11/2012
Poor Peony. Or not. He knows who he is dealing with. Oh and I love how you choose names for the pairs of stories. :)
Lord of Judgement chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
I am really enjoying these since Jade/Peony is my ToA OTP. :) Will be returning to finish them. So far my favorite is about sunset and Peony admiring Jade. Hope you update soon!
Halomoon chapter 24 . 7/1/2012
That was basically me throughout this chapter XD I'm pretty sure this is my favorite chapter yet! I can totally imagine Frings getting caught up with Jade and Peony's relationship, although I didn't imagine Jade telling him about it by lying XP. And trying to imagine Jade with purple hair and making doe-eyes...I'm pretty sure I nearly died there XD
MidnightxBluexBlack chapter 23 . 12/1/2011
Ooooh, I wondered if you were still working on this or not. P Glad to see that you still are. D

I like Jade's point of view here, and I find Peony's to be slightly depressing, though I'm sure that's the point.
AngelAdept chapter 22 . 10/6/2011
Jade/Peony isn't my favorite pairing, but these pseudo-drabbles are really neat and well-written. I like the idea of using two contrasting themes in each chapter ... it highlights the "opposites attract" nature of their relationship. Keep it up!
Spider.EXE chapter 22 . 8/19/2011
Great chapter, except for one little detail. The version of fomicry from Jade's childhood used the first six fonons. It was sometime after Nebilim's death that they stated using only the seventh fonons.
MidnightxBluexBlack chapter 22 . 8/18/2011
Oh my gosh, I love this chapter so much! I got chills while I was reading it-you definitely made it worth the wait! Once again, I feel like your writing and characterization is spot on. Also, I hope real life calms down for you a little bit (relaxation is nice).
MidnightxBluexBlack chapter 18 . 2/6/2011
Once again, you guys have not failed in putting a smile on my face with every new chapter you post.

Just to verify, Jade gets to dance lead, right? P
Laryna6 chapter 17 . 2/3/2011
These are great. It's nice to see Peony getting to fight. One would assume that he had to learn, since the area around Grand Chokmah is full of dangerous monsters, not to mention the weapon collection, which you mentioned. I am surprised there's no cosplay yet, though.
MidnightxBluexBlack chapter 17 . 1/21/2011
Tee hee. I liked this chapter. It would be just like Peony to keep egging Jade on until he's dug himself into a hole. Very entertaining. I also think it's interesting to say that Jade would be bad at hand-to-hand combat. Very insightful, since he does rely on fonic artes so much.

Again, great job! I'm still loving it!
MidnightxBluexBlack chapter 16 . 1/7/2011