Reviews for New World Alliance
Confusion chapter 13 . 9/12
I am Justinvoice99, new member and i want to know which episode of Storm Hawks does this follow.

All i know is that this comes before Cyclonia Rising Part 2, all i want to know is which episode it follows
The Secret Team chapter 4 . 6/9
Oh no oh no oh on oh no! Azula is Free what are the Storm Hawks & Aang's Frinds going to do?

The Secret Team chapter 3 . 6/9
U are the Cheese!

The Secret Team chapter 2 . 6/9

The Secret Team chapter 1 . 6/9
Your story is so Honking Bruce! XD

spider carnage chapter 13 . 2/24/2014
i like storm hawks and avatar the last aibender they like my shows on tv
JGM16 chapter 13 . 9/23/2013
Really nicely done!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/12/2013
Hey, could make one where the Storm Hawks meets Sora from Kingdom Hearts? I am just asking. It's your choice.
iii iii iii iii chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
I noticed a sentence that could be written better.

"The Talon grunted as he stumbled and fell, and the boomerang was caught by the boy."

(about 12 paragraphs up from the bottom of the page)

This sentence uses passive voice. In passive voice, the action is applied to the subject instead of the subject carrying out the action. Saying "the boomerang was caught by the boy" is passive voice. In active voice, the subject carries out the action. Saying "the boy caught the boomerang" is active voice.

Passive voice has some uses but only when you want to avoid mentioning the person who carried out the action. For example, a politician might say "mistakes were made" without specifying who made them.

You obviously are not doing this since this sentence includes the person carrying out the action. As a result, there really is no reason to use passive voice. Active voice is a stronger way of writing since it makes sentences more direct and easier to read.
Moon Princess016 chapter 13 . 4/1/2011
good job... I LOVED YOUR STORY! I like how everything fit together even though you made Katara sound a bit more helpless than you needed to. You still did a really good job though
Atharos chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
Nice chapter i am very much looking forward to reading the other chapters

Atharos chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
I must say i love the little conversations at the end they are brilliant, the story is great, the premise, and potetial of the setting is amazing rivalled only by your skill in portraying it, you are a very good author, and i hope you know it
Atharos chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
nice prologue it really gripped me can't wait to read the rest
Leobracer Silvian chapter 13 . 11/25/2010
Nice story you have here, I really enjoyed it.

I liked the interations between the characters, though I half expected them to be skeptical at first, because people don't just find themselves in a different world and immeadiately assume that they're in another world, but then again, since there's like no ocean in the world of Atmos, I guess it did kind of make sense that the Storm Hawks would begin to assume that they were in another world.

I must also say that even though this story is only 13 chapters long, it didn't feel rushed, I could easily visualize what was going on in the story.

Well, that's all I can say for right now. This is the Ghost Reviewer, waiting to haunt your reviews. *fades*
SkaterGirl246 chapter 13 . 7/17/2010
Awese story! I hope you make a sequal!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »