Reviews for When a Tongue Slips it Speaks the Truth
RKO.AirBourne.Cenation chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
i really loved this one. Jack Swagger is beccoming one of my favorites in the slash pairings :) you are an absolute fantastic writer!
Mizzy681 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Damnit this is good. My favorite so far...
ToruKun1 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Dang, now I want moar Swagger/Jericho! I was already warming up to this pairing thanks to some of Erin Moussaka's fan-art but now I'm SUPER SOLD! XD

SwaggerCho FOREVAR! \m/
MischaPallasAthenaKitsune chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
That was amazing. One of the best sex scenes I've read in a while, too. It didn't feel rushed or choppy and nothing was cut short or left hanging. Simply wonderful.
InYourHonour chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Now, while I just cant picture Swagger with Jericho *bleh* I tried to ignore the fact and read the story anyways - which was the best thing I could've done :-)

The story is awesome and so is your writing!

And by God, I love me some slutty Jericho *swoons*

The smut-part was great too - no need to always write "angry-sex" right ;-)

I am looking forward to read more from you

xo & InYourHonour
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
*fangirl squeak!* Oh, this was the best! Chris!

I just promised you a long ass review on Twitter but now I'm struggling for words. I love this...I love so many aspects of it. You are such an excellent, talented writer.

I like that there was a lot more plot to this, with Chris and his doubts and attempting to disprove something he already pretty much knew.

The smut part was good too, but what really really drove this was all the emotions which made it so much more than just a piece of smut. Having sex in a story (in my opinion) doesn't necessarily make it all trashy and smutty and everything, it just depends on what sort of plot and feeling you hook up to it. Does that make sense or do I sounds stupid? I know what I'm thinking in my head but not so sure if I'm saying it right.

I have to read this again, for sure! Excellent brilliant work! *hugs*
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
LOVE IT!
Dark Kaneanite chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I think you might have replaced Matticho as my otp. Swag/Jericho is hot. But then two well muscled blondes..*woof* that was just epically awesome. And I have now been recruited for Team Slutty Jericho.

I can't stop panting, I'm definitely going to read this again and again. Excellent work love 3