Reviews for You Found Me Broken

-Annika
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
really lovely!
lmr4893 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
I really wish you'd write more George/Hermione stories! I know this is from almost 4 years ago now but having just found this story, I wish there was more! I love the way you've written George and Hermione in this story. Hopefully one day you'll continue them in a chaptered story. This was so wonderfully intense.
BananaDaiquiriTimeLord chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Absolutely stunning! Really wonderful story. I'd love it if you wrote some more GeorgexHermione at some point!
ScarletBreezes chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This truly did make me cry at first - I'm not exactly an emotional person - when Fred's death seemed to hit me and George started sobbing, I lost myself. I know it was JK Rowling's choice but I just feel so sad and I wish he really wasn't killed off. This was so sweet and I have a new found love for HermionexGeorge, but it really won me over when I started to cry, it really makes my heart ache when I think about how George must have felt after the war and the beginning of your story really hit me hard. I better stop blabbing now but seriously, I've cried a tear before but a few more escaped this time. RIP Fred, we all love you!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I'm pretty sure you promised to make this a chap entered story! Please, please please! I swear to give you my first unborn child if you do!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
a touching story :)
Archel-Always chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I think I've already reviewed this story, but whatever... This was so sweet and I loved it so much. You and this story are definitely going to my favorites! :')

-Rachel :)
Onyx Orchid chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Quite lovely :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Wow that was, so tender and full of feeling.
The Good Child chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
this would have made a great chapter story of hermione helping george to rebuild his life and finding love with her.
CocoRocks chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Aw this is beautiful. You should write more Hermione/George stories.
elizabethdarcy15 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Yes, I want more! That was sooo good. Please write more.
potterholic95 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
LOOOVE
whitesheet chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
this is truly a beautiful story - it was magnificently written.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »