Reviews for I'd Lie
Amar chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
I bet you're a Taylor swift fan. Anyways, great story, I liked the second the best. Keep writing because it's funny and romantic with a hint of drama. Awesome work!
princesstaranee chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
Keep writing Taylor Swift fics. Please.

That is all! I'm off to watch a French film. In a cinema. In France. :/ Wish me luck!

I love your stories; post more one-shots soon (and maybe review some of my stories? ;P)!

Tara xx
princesstaranee chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Okay, early writing not great, but nonetheless it was good. It was one of the better types of this story I've read. :)

Tara xx
frayahhh chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
why was sonny sad.? What phonecall did she get.? Did i miss something.? Great stories
16250 chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
I loved this story! I read your profile... Me and you have alot in and you are just some young girls trying to find our place in this world. We hide our true selves because we're afraid. We don't like being afraid but right now that's all we can do. If you need me at anytime,i'm just a click away if you wanna talk. :)
GEORGIA DINOZZO chapter 2 . 11/10/2010
Populargurl008 chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
omg...this. is. awesome! I LOVELOVELOVE when Chad is stading in the rain with roses! (that was chad right? lol) *squeal* sooo sweet! lovelovelovelovelovelovelove.
blueberrybiancxx chapter 3 . 7/19/2010
Wow..this story is cooool! I'm reading this from my iPod touch! I love it seriously..and I don't mind ur author notes too.. I actually love them!
MirandaAnnette144 chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
Aw! i loved it! I think my fave was fearless! It was so cute and adorable! Oh and i also loved the line "Love is Fearless." adorable! Good Job!
f a l l i n g into warblerland chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
This is cute, Your so funny :) x
f a l l i n g into warblerland chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
YOU ARE SO FUNNY! yeh so i reveiwed... so STOP STALKING ME. i see you outside my house at night, watching me NOT reveiw your storys. yeh and now im gonna set up a new plan its call: Plan: S.Y.S.O.I.K.Y

ever heard of it? No? LIES! you just did.. mwah ha ha. I copied that line off of somone... you i think... thats wat you get for stalking me.
f a l l i n g into warblerland chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I'd rather own somthing cool like a telephone pole, or a skittle factory!

Moving on

I really liked it, its cute :) x
Brentan chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
I like your story. It's cute and in character. I'm sorry, but I can't give you any advise on what to write next, 'cause I'm not really a love-person, so I'll leave that to you.

And no, I don't mind your author's notes either. Hey, they made me review. Just to make you happy! P
FaXnEss4eVeR58 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Whoa! I don't like Taylor Swift or anything but yr story is AWESOME! 'clicks subscribe' ( I hope it makes yr brain, Sonny, Chad, Demi, Sterling and anyone else happy : D
ellavatar chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
So not a waste of time..
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »