Reviews for Heroes From Our Past
ayjayssis chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
okay, so yeah it was totally hot and amazing and all that, and i feel kinda guilty for secratly wanting the soppy ending when harry decides screw ginny and decides he can have a fricking awesome (not to mension totally hot) future with draco... but meh, I see why you didnt make that happen :) really well written btw
Lady Lazuli chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Yeah. Me again... on another grammar-related point. 'While', not 'wile'. 'Wile' means 'cunning'. And I'm pretty sure there were a few other things... oh, I remember. 'much too', not 'much to'.
Atira7 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I loved it!
Rising Phoenix1835 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Lovely story. I love epilogue-compliant Drarry fics. I'd love to see a sequel to this one, maybe with them ending up together? Maybe just my wishful thinking. LOL.
Doni chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
A bit sad, as they are living secret lives, but very nicely done!
myohmy75 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Oh wow... that was sheer perfection. You are fast becoming my favourite writer. I love Drarry stories that are epilogue compliant (some weird kink of mine that I don't mind infidelity?).

Both Harry and Draco are so completely in character; it feels that it could quite easily be canon. I love how it seems that after three years, they are slowly (if ever so slowly) opening up; it makes their "relationship" seem hopeful. Or maybe that is because I quite like the idea of them ending up together, and am reading too much into things.

Regardless, this really is one of the best fanfictions I have read. Kudos.
xAkireix chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
It's really a rather sad story. But nothing in life is perfect. You are such a good writer. It makes me jealous. *pouts*
tigerlillyhurricane chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
lol...that was the first dm/hp slash ive read before..mann, its like they have a one night stand every week...i liked it _