Reviews for Dead Flowers
SPOILERS chapter 19 . 2/25
Morgana... Uther... Daughter... Father... Well... I am shock...
Lasaraleen chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
...they didn't use lube?
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 19 . 7/2/2013
Although Merlin was quite OOC half of the story, but I'm glad it ended nicely.
BTW, Uther and Morgana? (jaw dropped)
grayember13 chapter 19 . 5/6/2013
This was AMAZING! Great story!
Fallen Star19 chapter 19 . 4/10/2013
I loved it! Even though you made me cry loads at first I was very pleased with the happy ending. Beautifully written x
The Band of Thieves chapter 19 . 4/4/2013
I love the story. You could not have ended it a better way. I honsetly not get over how much i love it. You are a great writer and i will be reading more of your stories so look for my reviews!
PhantomTrancyVongola chapter 19 . 3/19/2013
I just found this story yesterday, and I spent all day to read this story and just finished. Like it, that was very angst-y but I can't stopped myself from reading it, and it worth it. And Uther and Morgana! well I can see that coming, but still, you nearly made my heart stop beating.. Good job! :)
MadaMag chapter 19 . 1/9/2013
Great story!
I saw Morgana fighting with swords, magic and fists, but never pulling the enemy hair :D
It made my night
(...as somehow it's middle of night? Hey, a moment ago was only late afternoon!)
Guest chapter 19 . 7/30/2012
Gorgeous story.
DemeRain chapter 19 . 7/22/2012
So very wonderful. Thank you for sharing!
Gatergirl79 chapter 19 . 2/4/2012
Well you did it again. I really enjoyed it, I even teared up a little. i really felt for Merlin, but mostly for Arthur. :D

Wonderful story. Will read more.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 19 . 7/26/2011
Aww, such a lovely story. Glad Merlin kissed that witch-bitch. And I'm glad that Uther decided on not killing Merlin.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 12 . 7/26/2011
Poor Arthur. Merlin just keeps leaving him.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
God, this Merlin is totally OOC, what is wrong with him? It's like he's a zombie.
TidusGT chapter 19 . 5/20/2011