Reviews for Alternate Universe
vanillamai chapter 51 . 5/19
I just finished reading the whole story and I just wanted to thank you for writing such wonderful story. I've been looking forward to the escape that it's given me from my everyday gruel, it's been a pleasure to sit down at the end of the day once the work is done and the kids are in bed and curl up to your story with a hearty beverage.

Hope you keep up your writing! Xx
sguiliano78 chapter 51 . 2/18
wow that was a perfect ending...I love your book
Alexlc chapter 51 . 10/15/2015
I love it.
Midnite.mystik chapter 51 . 8/28/2015
Good story
Midnite.mystik chapter 28 . 8/27/2015
I was laughing so hard at what you wrote in this chapter that even my cat woke up and gave me a funny look. Good job!
Vinaa Belikova chapter 51 . 8/21/2015
l Love this story :)
VioletQueenMarie chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
This story was very interesting to read and I liked how Rose's and Dimitri's roles were switched. It was plotted greatly and I enjoyed what I read:)
Rakhila87 chapter 51 . 5/30/2015
Loved it! I wouldn't mind an epilogue on their baby though. . One of the best stories I've read!
Rakhila87 chapter 29 . 5/28/2015
Ok so I usually don't review until the last chapter that has been written but I have a ton to say and can't stop! First I'm in love with this story! To be honest I wasn't sure but a friend told me to give it a shot and I'm so happy I did! Second I don't think I've laughed that hard in years! The whole ride a Russian omg I was crying I laughed so hard I also scared my dog lol.. lastly I absolutely abhor hope! I hope Adrian tells his aunt on her before she can do much more or at least realizes what's she's going to do and puts a stop to it. I literally felt my blood start to boil in her pov, which is testament to what an amazing writer you are! Again love it and the fact that your another adult va fan :)
ilovesos9467 chapter 51 . 5/24/2015
This was amazing :)
touls chapter 51 . 4/9/2015
Thoroughly enjoyed reading your story. Loved the humour throughout from the bond, the teasing between Mason and Eddie and Christian to riding the Russian! Well written!
credit18pd chapter 51 . 3/1/2015
This is a well written piece of literature. Keep on writing.
kellymc88 chapter 51 . 11/3/2014
Omg your storys are great I've loved every one of the va ones I've read so far keep up the good work hope you do more on va :)
VAGypsy chapter 51 . 9/15/2014
Oh wow! What can I say...I absolutely loved this story! Each chapter was amazing and I could stop laughing at Mason and Rose's conversation about 'riding a Russian...bike, that is!' You are an amazing writer! I have read some of your other stories but this one had me caught up with the whole gang for the last few years! You brought each character to life with such depth without taking anything away from them. Each chapter was great lengths and I could see how much effort you have put into this...it's an axing story to read and definitely one of my favs!
Thx for sharing your talent with us!
B4bidden.Products chapter 51 . 9/14/2014
Loved this story so much cant wait to read ur other ones. Keep up the great writing
1,637 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »