Reviews for Alternate Universe
greendestiny1523 chapter 5 . 2/23
I really enjoy this story so far and honestly I'm glad their age difference is less in this story. I do find it odd both that Christian is younger (and Dimitri's best friend) and that Rose thinks Lissa getting with Christian is ok but not her and Dimitri. Aside from the mentoring it's the same situation, student/teacher, couple year age difference.
I loved the mysteries reference to Natalie! I heard it in her voice.
I'm interested to see how a lot of things will play out in this story and how much the adjusted time line has affected Rose and Lissa's lives and development.
Valya 001 chapter 51 . 10/20/2017
this was a lovely story...I loved it
baroness vixen chapter 51 . 7/19/2017
omg my favourite story ever!
debpreato chapter 51 . 6/27/2017
This is one of the most exceptionally beautiful stories on fanfiction. I absolutely loved it
roguewords chapter 51 . 6/24/2017
Great job!
amna jah chapter 35 . 12/9/2016
this is getting a little farfetched, isn't it?
vanillamai chapter 51 . 5/19/2016
I just finished reading the whole story and I just wanted to thank you for writing such wonderful story. I've been looking forward to the escape that it's given me from my everyday gruel, it's been a pleasure to sit down at the end of the day once the work is done and the kids are in bed and curl up to your story with a hearty beverage.

Hope you keep up your writing! Xx
sguiliano78 chapter 51 . 2/18/2016
wow that was a perfect ending...I love your book
Alexlc chapter 51 . 10/15/2015
I love it.
Midnite.mystik chapter 51 . 8/28/2015
Good story
Midnite.mystik chapter 28 . 8/27/2015
I was laughing so hard at what you wrote in this chapter that even my cat woke up and gave me a funny look. Good job!
Vinaa Belikova chapter 51 . 8/21/2015
l Love this story :)
VioletQueenMarie chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
This story was very interesting to read and I liked how Rose's and Dimitri's roles were switched. It was plotted greatly and I enjoyed what I read:)
Rakhila87 chapter 51 . 5/30/2015
Loved it! I wouldn't mind an epilogue on their baby though. . One of the best stories I've read!
Rakhila87 chapter 29 . 5/28/2015
Ok so I usually don't review until the last chapter that has been written but I have a ton to say and can't stop! First I'm in love with this story! To be honest I wasn't sure but a friend told me to give it a shot and I'm so happy I did! Second I don't think I've laughed that hard in years! The whole ride a Russian omg I was crying I laughed so hard I also scared my dog lol.. lastly I absolutely abhor hope! I hope Adrian tells his aunt on her before she can do much more or at least realizes what's she's going to do and puts a stop to it. I literally felt my blood start to boil in her pov, which is testament to what an amazing writer you are! Again love it and the fact that your another adult va fan :)
1,643 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »