Reviews for La Femme Bella
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Plz plz plz puck this story back up
guppyloveshoes chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
This is awesome! I hope you continue this!
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
I really like your writing. I hope you'll come back to this story!
AmberEyes01 chapter 5 . 1/10/2012
This is really god! I truet hope you will continuet this story :) pretty please
jeannettecullen chapter 5 . 1/9/2012
i really loved the story so far i really hope u cont. to update cant wait to read more
twilighter1010 chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
great chapter now i'm hooked lol. hmm is alice a test or is she an innocent only time will tell i suppose
twilighter1010 chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
so far my interest is peaked I have a feeling it has the potential to be a very interesting story very very different that's for sure I never watched the show so this is all new to me and I don't usually read these kinds of stories but I like what you have written in other stories so I am definitely giving this one a shot.
ocassye chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
I realize you haven't updated this story for a long time, but I just came across it and am hoping you haven't completely given up on it yet. I know it's frustrating when you don't get much feedback so I thought I'd let you know I think its great. I am an LMN fan though, so I get the whole story line. Good luck if you continue and if not, well, good luck with your next story.
CRAZYCARE4 chapter 5 . 4/23/2011
I love this story and can't wait for the next update. Thank you
CRAZYCARE4 chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
I was drawn to this story by the summary and when I read that it was based off a movie or a book that I was unfamiliar with I almost closed the story but I decided to take my own advice and "never judge a book by it's cover" per se and read the first chapter and am I so glad I did. You are a very talented writer and I can't wait to finish reading the chapters that are posted so far. Thank you
katarina1981 chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
I like this. It reminds me of point of no return with bridget fonda. I just hope in this version she ends up with trainer
kiwisrock chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
Yay Alice! But then again, can she be trusted?

Yay for Isabella Masen! A nice flat etc etc. At least she's had 2 weeks off...for now!
kiwisrock chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
"of course there were." Yeah great, tell me now sucka! But I suppose Thats a lesson she's not going to forget in a hurry! Great action, poor Bella, a date? Really?

Thanks!
kiwisrock chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
Please keep writing, it's fascinating! I want to see Bella do well and so do others by the look of it!

Thanks!
kiwisrock chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
I like the way you've used Billy and Esme in the story. It's intriguing, the whole story, thanks!