Reviews for From Inside the Looking Glass
Lacuna Everspring chapter 25 . 1/3/2014
Is there ever going to be more for this story? I just discovered it today and just flew through it (much quicker than I wanted to, but to heck with pacing oneself when ya get into a story, eh?) I've been a big fan of a couple other Supernatural writes on here and both mentioned your work, so I'm slowly but surely flying through your work! I'm hoping myself to eventually be brave enough to write a supernatural fic, I've got plot bunnies, but right now I'm vicariously living through the amazing writers in the Supernatural circle, your easily in my top 3 right now! Keep up the awesome work:)
Guest chapter 25 . 12/21/2013
Really annoyed that there was nothing added to the beginning of this to say it was an abandoned work. I feel like I've just wasted hours of my life. Do your readers a favour and add a note to the first chapter so people have a choice whether to continue or take the story down.
Panda Blitz chapter 25 . 1/31/2013
Awe! Dean is so sweet! I want a big brother like that... Update soon?
Jeanny chapter 25 . 4/27/2012
Lovely Dean in this last chapter and throughout this story. I would love to read more!
ccase13 chapter 25 . 2/28/2012
I am loving this story. I will really be waiting on your updates. I have really enjoyed all your wonderful AUs and your regular Winchester boys stories.
ephiny63 chapter 25 . 12/7/2011
Awww that was so good, and no worries about it being short! Sometimes the best chapters are little snapshots of the characters and their lives and that was perfect, I could so imagine it!

AND the kiss at the end ... WOW lucky Rhonda!

I am sooo happy to see ya back and writing the boys, as well as the Zepplin series but this is just a treat and a calming salve for the soul.

thanks sweets and again I am soooooo happy to see you writing Fanfic again...

love ya Shelley
NetMyne01 chapter 25 . 11/27/2011
*Jumping up and down with joy* Thank you so much for updating this fic. Glad to see that Dean made it through that lunch, not that I doubted him for one second! Can't wait for more!
ziggy.uk chapter 25 . 11/22/2011
Wow, that was some tip that Dean gave Rhonda, but guess he just appreciated her treating his little brother as normal. Am hoping that there was nothing sinister about the man who spoke to John and that he was just enjoying seeing the two boys bantering and having fun being brothers. And trust Dean to order a whole pie to take away!
hotshow chapter 25 . 11/21/2011
Very good chapter. I'm looking forward to reading more.

Thank you.
Sparkiebunny chapter 25 . 11/21/2011
Fantastic chapter! Can't wait for more! :D
MysteryMadchen chapter 25 . 11/20/2011
Yay, super excited to see an update on this story. :) I can't wait for more and being a former waitress myself I appreciated the tip Dean gave out also. I do have one question for you. In the chapter it said that John helped Sam get to his feet and go out to the Impala. Did Sam come in in the wheelchair or did he walk in? And if he walked in how'd everybody know the kid was sick, does he have visible injuries? I'll have to go back and re-read the story cause I've obviously forgotten some stuff also like how old Sam and Dean are in this one. Thanks so very much for your update, would love more whenever you can bring it. :) Nicole.
sammygirl1963 chapter 25 . 11/20/2011
Sigh, where can i find a man like Dean? He totally swept Rhonda off of her feet, but then hey...she treated Sammy like there was nothing wrong, and yiou know that made Dean's heart sweel jut from the words he told her.

Jeez, can't believe Dean wanted pie after eathing that steak meal!
Sparkiebunny chapter 24 . 8/10/2011
Spectacular chapter! I was so excited to see an update, and it was so fantastic! I can't wait to read more! :D
NetMyne01 chapter 24 . 8/8/2011
I can promise you we're still reading! Loved this update, Dean and John really did good! Congrats with the new book!
ziggy.uk chapter 24 . 8/8/2011
Only Dean would eat that gut-buster meal and ask Rhonda if there was any pie - hysterical! If Dean keeps that all down once they leave the place he should be full for a good long while!

Good to see you back with another chapter, loved this one! :)