Reviews for As The Bullpen Turns
Guest chapter 7 . 10/27/2013
Why is a NAVY investigative team investigating drugs at a high school? What is the connection to the Navy?
Saissa chapter 9 . 10/20/2013
Slapping your team on the back of the head in public and in front of teenagers is very HUMILIATING - if anyone is going to be slapped, then it should be done in the car or back at the office.

Every slap to the head is a physical assault and should be punished. Preferably with a felony charge of battery and assault, and also being fired from the NCIS and advising all other LEOS that this person doing the headslapping is a bully and is not suitable for law enforcement work.

I hate Gibbs and his so-called out of date ideas on discipline.
Saissa chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
typical principal - they are all the same - they NEVER believe the victim - they always believe the bully's lies!
Saissa chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
Gibbs is so wrong when he says that Tim has to stop keeping things from him (Gibbs).

Gibbs and Tony do NOT need to know every single details of Tim's personal life.
Gibbs saying that - just makes Gibbs a hypocrite. He certainly never told his team about his first wife and his kid - so why should they tell him anything personal about their families?

sorry but I HATE HYPOCRITES
RedDragen chapter 14 . 11/3/2010
A wonderful ending. I will miss this story
fukitimout chapter 14 . 11/2/2010
Sometimes, you can't beat the sweet fluffy endings, and this was one of those times. Looking forward to a sequel! I will read it!
siltrana chapter 14 . 11/2/2010
thanks for the story and i look forward to future ones about daddy McGee
whoa chapter 5 . 11/2/2010
This chapter was really hard to follow. You went from person to person to person without really giving that much detail as to what was going on. I couldn't really figure out where everyone was and what groups they were in. Also, the McGee/Ziva relationship came out of left field. I wasn't in anyway expecting it and, for the first time ever, I'm not sure I liked it being in there. It seemed almost out of place with the rest of the plot. I really like the idea of this story and have been happy with the execution of it until now.
chelsea1234 chapter 14 . 11/2/2010
Yay for the happy ending. I'm so glad that Kayleigh was found ok. I really enjoyed this story. I'm not sure if I'll be able to read the sequel as I'm not really a McGiva fan,but I'll try. Thanks :)
fukitimout chapter 13 . 11/1/2010
An ending like that is pure genuis... And pure EVIL! Please update soon with more!
siltrana chapter 13 . 10/31/2010
hope you update soon
chelsea1234 chapter 13 . 10/31/2010
OH no! I hope they get Kayleigh free. Great Chapter! Thanks :)
siltrana chapter 12 . 10/30/2010
glad to see a new chapter up
RedDragen chapter 11 . 8/23/2010
I am glad that you are back to writing this story. I can't wait to see what you do next
starjems88 chapter 11 . 8/23/2010