Reviews for Irony of Eden
hey chapter 14 . 8/19/2014
Just thought id let you know Bella means beautiful or beauty.
Topkicker26 chapter 5 . 8/15/2014
Annnnd here comes the questioning of Ezio's gender again. Thank god for Mario's humor.

I was always depressed that we never really got into detail about the interior of the Villa. The rooms were simply gorgeous to look at, though there were so few of them.

I wonder... does Eden think her witty remarks through? Or are they just spontaneous? Because beating Ezio with a cat... I can't seem to get that image out of my head now. Thank you kindly for that... I think?

And totally ship Lisa and Dario. Lololol
Topkicker26 chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
"It's a me Mario!"

...Ubisoft you are such little trolls... Couldn't resist the temptation. Nope not at all.

But in all seriousness I really liked how you handled his character.
Topkicker26 chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
Eden never fails to amuse me with her witty comebacks. Since I'm the only one awake, I had to bite a knuckle (or two) to keep from bursting out laughing. Especially the 'little sister' comment.

Next chapter!
Topkicker26 chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
I practically giggled my way through every other paragraph. I forgot how... witty, Eden can be at times.

And Ezio is clueless all the same ;P
Topkicker26 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
So... I'm totally rereading this story.

:D

Still amazing as I remember it!
Nalahime chapter 48 . 7/22/2014
I can only say that I think that this story is amazing and that I am glad that the next part is already out now. :) I normally dont like it when OCs turn up in stories, especially if they play main roles, but admittedly do I love Eden! She is a wonderful character and sure as hell suits Ezio. Adel though kind of makes me shrug. She isnt really nessecary in my opinion, though makes a charming character with a bit of worry to turn out maybe not so well in the future with her "haughtiness." But maybe she will still learn and "fall from her ivory tower" as James so fitting described it. Anyways I love the story, so THANK YOU FOR WRITING IT! Moving on to the next part! XD
Firefly070995 chapter 48 . 6/27/2014
I have completely devoured this story and what there is of the sequel in under two day and I am very impressed. I admit at first I thought Eden was borderline Mary-sue-ish but that was quickly stripped away as your script for her continued to make me laugh out loud. She is truly a wonderful character and someone that really is a great match for Ezio, and I'm sad there isn't more of the sequel.
This is by far the best assassins creed fic I have read, and I 100% believe it should have more reviews. I've read another fic that is similar to yours in that there is an OC from the future who ends up with Ezio. And although that one has more that twice as many reviews, it doesn't even hold a candle compared to this one. It really baffles me that this fic gets little of the recognition that one does.
Although I am sad that you have discontinued the sequel, I understand completely. Therefore all I really have left to say is bravo, and thank you for a wonderful reading experience that left me stuck to my phone for 2 days straight.
P.S
You're art is fantastic as well, you are clearly too talented, and I may just burst from jealousy. If you ever decided to write again, you have defenatly gained a faithful reader in me.
I'm now off to stalk you're tumblr and DA
Firefly x
AIK2 chapter 30 . 4/24/2014
Heh, you know, you could've started the chapter with, "It's been two years since Eden died," and then have Eden interrupt with her thoughts (after a flash-back to how Ezio dealt with it and all that, of course), and say, "Just kidding!"
AIK2 chapter 29 . 4/24/2014
Hmm... I have a feeling she used that poison she has for stopping the heart... Ooh, Ezio will be mad (if this doesn't take a Romeo and Juliet turn).
AIK2 chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
I like this. I like this very much. And, I like Eden just because of her character. She's not at all like the other stories of modern-girl falls to AC world I've tried to read.
Duchess of Blueberries chapter 30 . 12/10/2013
Oh my God! I just had to review this chapter! This story is absolutely amazing and I love Eden.
I did understand that she probably had taken the poison and would wake up again, but that didn't change the fact that I nearly cried my eyes out because of Ezio's agony. Very well written!
whrr.trudy chapter 48 . 12/1/2013
I have to say I think this is my all time favorite story!
TheLegends4 chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
Wow, great story so far! And I love how you added a Super Mario Bros quote in there with Uncle Mario. That line was just perfect.
To be honest, I kind of think of Eden as a sort of super-rebellious version of Katniss Everdeen, what with the mom and the little sister and no father kind of thing. Probably doesn't make sense, though, because Katniss' mom isn't dead, but whatever.
It's not easy to find good fanfics around here anymore. This one is one of those "Pure gold" kind of story: Good plot, good length, good use of characters. Nice work!
appabend chapter 34 . 8/23/2013
Oh it's been a long time since I read this all the way to the end. I read it on my smartphone and I don't get the chance to have a full review. But here I am reading it again.

Okay, to the review. First of all, I absolutely enjoyed your writing especially the storyline, but the constant POV change was quite disorienting and confusing. Thankfully you somehow managed to make me get used to with the POV change just right after in the first few chapters. So POV wasn't a problem for me but it could be for others too.

The first chapter stood out away from the other chapters IMO, as Eden was a whole lot more passionate, wild, and she just enjoyed every minute of telling her story. I enjoyed the writing in that chapter but somehow it got less wild, passionate, and less enjoyable. Still, great writing though.

Eden is a really likeable character. She felt like an actual human and not just an overly perfect character who can do anything. Her chemistry between Ezio is amazing and is some of the moments where I simply get hooked up every second they are together.

This is actually one of the first few times I cried on a fan-fiction. That's an amazing accomplishment. Truly wonderful.

One of the best moments of this fan-fiction I noticed is the marriage dilemma, which is a quite welcoming surprise considering for just a work of fan fiction. You adressed it in a surprisingly hard and realistic way. I simply love every second of it.

[SPOILER TERRITORY!]
The last few chapters, though, kinda lose my interest. You can just slap the end credits at that chapter when Eden and Ezio went back to the past after resolving everything in the future and everyone would be satisfied. The story could've ended in a terrific note with Eden's sister looking at the statue of Ezio and Eden together. There is a sense of impact on that, a sense that everything ended here. But no, you just stretch it out as hard as you could, which kind of sucked IMO...

Overall, likeable characters, great writing, amazing marriage dilemma, Amazing is the only word for your work.

[A]