Reviews for Irony of Eden
SomethingSmall chapter 14 . 11/14
But... people knew the Earth was round since around the time of Archimedes. About 1.7 thousand years before the Renaissance.
SynthesisSurge chapter 48 . 7/20
Just read this story, and it is amazing. Eden isn't a Mary Sue, thankfully, and actually seems real. Her personality is consistent, and she actually grows throughout the story. My only criticism for this story is the sudden decade-long time jump which happened just before the riot in Florence. It would have been nice if there had been a chapter or two covering those years, which perhaps only focused on Eden's and Ezio's relationship.

Synthesis
fivesecsofanime chapter 48 . 6/26
Oh ma gawd...

I love this so much! For once in ma life I actually took the time to read every sentence and read it 24/7. Well done child!
Safety and peace!
bookwriter123456 chapter 35 . 6/16
Is deviantart on google plus? I can never seem to get on there.
Kurotiger chapter 48 . 12/15/2015
This story is beautiful and awesome!
CyllaFrost7d chapter 48 . 11/26/2015
This,.. is the best fanfiction that I have ever read. It is astounding how detailed the story was and how successful you have made your own story combined with assassin's creed 2. Salute to you my friend.
Zynith chapter 48 . 7/26/2015
This, was one of the best stories I have ever read... Most stories of this game actually don't keep my attention, but this actually is a sorry that I wouldn't mind rereading...
Guest chapter 48 . 6/25/2015
I loved this story I read within two days.
hey chapter 14 . 8/19/2014
Just thought id let you know Bella means beautiful or beauty.
Topkicker26 chapter 5 . 8/15/2014
Annnnd here comes the questioning of Ezio's gender again. Thank god for Mario's humor.

I was always depressed that we never really got into detail about the interior of the Villa. The rooms were simply gorgeous to look at, though there were so few of them.

I wonder... does Eden think her witty remarks through? Or are they just spontaneous? Because beating Ezio with a cat... I can't seem to get that image out of my head now. Thank you kindly for that... I think?

And totally ship Lisa and Dario. Lololol
Topkicker26 chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
"It's a me Mario!"

...Ubisoft you are such little trolls... Couldn't resist the temptation. Nope not at all.

But in all seriousness I really liked how you handled his character.
Topkicker26 chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
Eden never fails to amuse me with her witty comebacks. Since I'm the only one awake, I had to bite a knuckle (or two) to keep from bursting out laughing. Especially the 'little sister' comment.

Next chapter!
Topkicker26 chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
I practically giggled my way through every other paragraph. I forgot how... witty, Eden can be at times.

And Ezio is clueless all the same ;P
Topkicker26 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
So... I'm totally rereading this story.

:D

Still amazing as I remember it!
Nalahime chapter 48 . 7/22/2014
I can only say that I think that this story is amazing and that I am glad that the next part is already out now. :) I normally dont like it when OCs turn up in stories, especially if they play main roles, but admittedly do I love Eden! She is a wonderful character and sure as hell suits Ezio. Adel though kind of makes me shrug. She isnt really nessecary in my opinion, though makes a charming character with a bit of worry to turn out maybe not so well in the future with her "haughtiness." But maybe she will still learn and "fall from her ivory tower" as James so fitting described it. Anyways I love the story, so THANK YOU FOR WRITING IT! Moving on to the next part! XD