Reviews for Irony of Eden
Kurotiger chapter 48 . 12/15/2015
This story is beautiful and awesome!
CyllaFrost7d chapter 48 . 11/26/2015
This,.. is the best fanfiction that I have ever read. It is astounding how detailed the story was and how successful you have made your own story combined with assassin's creed 2. Salute to you my friend.
Xynith chapter 48 . 7/26/2015
This, was one of the best stories I have ever read... Most stories of this game actually don't keep my attention, but this actually is a sorry that I wouldn't mind rereading...
Guest chapter 48 . 6/25/2015
I loved this story I read within two days.
hey chapter 14 . 8/19/2014
Just thought id let you know Bella means beautiful or beauty.
Topkicker26 chapter 5 . 8/15/2014
Annnnd here comes the questioning of Ezio's gender again. Thank god for Mario's humor.

I was always depressed that we never really got into detail about the interior of the Villa. The rooms were simply gorgeous to look at, though there were so few of them.

I wonder... does Eden think her witty remarks through? Or are they just spontaneous? Because beating Ezio with a cat... I can't seem to get that image out of my head now. Thank you kindly for that... I think?

And totally ship Lisa and Dario. Lololol
Topkicker26 chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
"It's a me Mario!"

...Ubisoft you are such little trolls... Couldn't resist the temptation. Nope not at all.

But in all seriousness I really liked how you handled his character.
Topkicker26 chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
Eden never fails to amuse me with her witty comebacks. Since I'm the only one awake, I had to bite a knuckle (or two) to keep from bursting out laughing. Especially the 'little sister' comment.

Next chapter!
Topkicker26 chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
I practically giggled my way through every other paragraph. I forgot how... witty, Eden can be at times.

And Ezio is clueless all the same ;P
Topkicker26 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
So... I'm totally rereading this story.

:D

Still amazing as I remember it!
Nalahime chapter 48 . 7/22/2014
I can only say that I think that this story is amazing and that I am glad that the next part is already out now. :) I normally dont like it when OCs turn up in stories, especially if they play main roles, but admittedly do I love Eden! She is a wonderful character and sure as hell suits Ezio. Adel though kind of makes me shrug. She isnt really nessecary in my opinion, though makes a charming character with a bit of worry to turn out maybe not so well in the future with her "haughtiness." But maybe she will still learn and "fall from her ivory tower" as James so fitting described it. Anyways I love the story, so THANK YOU FOR WRITING IT! Moving on to the next part! XD
Firefly070995 chapter 48 . 6/27/2014
I have completely devoured this story and what there is of the sequel in under two day and I am very impressed. I admit at first I thought Eden was borderline Mary-sue-ish but that was quickly stripped away as your script for her continued to make me laugh out loud. She is truly a wonderful character and someone that really is a great match for Ezio, and I'm sad there isn't more of the sequel.
This is by far the best assassins creed fic I have read, and I 100% believe it should have more reviews. I've read another fic that is similar to yours in that there is an OC from the future who ends up with Ezio. And although that one has more that twice as many reviews, it doesn't even hold a candle compared to this one. It really baffles me that this fic gets little of the recognition that one does.
Although I am sad that you have discontinued the sequel, I understand completely. Therefore all I really have left to say is bravo, and thank you for a wonderful reading experience that left me stuck to my phone for 2 days straight.
P.S
You're art is fantastic as well, you are clearly too talented, and I may just burst from jealousy. If you ever decided to write again, you have defenatly gained a faithful reader in me.
I'm now off to stalk you're tumblr and DA
Firefly x
AIK2 chapter 30 . 4/24/2014
Heh, you know, you could've started the chapter with, "It's been two years since Eden died," and then have Eden interrupt with her thoughts (after a flash-back to how Ezio dealt with it and all that, of course), and say, "Just kidding!"
AIK2 chapter 29 . 4/24/2014
Hmm... I have a feeling she used that poison she has for stopping the heart... Ooh, Ezio will be mad (if this doesn't take a Romeo and Juliet turn).
AIK2 chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
I like this. I like this very much. And, I like Eden just because of her character. She's not at all like the other stories of modern-girl falls to AC world I've tried to read.