Reviews for Irony of Eden
IsAry chapter 48 . 9/7
Hi!
I want to review your story because I think it is amazing!
I love Assassin's Creed Series and Ezio's Trilogy is my favorite story! I love Ezio and I have to say your character is fantastic! Eden is funny and crazy, I loved to read about her and their adventure! I couldn't stop reading all day, even on my phone!
I am about to start the sequel, but I had to say something about this story!
Bye,
IsAry

P.s. I am from Italy, sorry for my english.
SomethingSmall chapter 14 . 11/14/2016
But... people knew the Earth was round since around the time of Archimedes. About 1.7 thousand years before the Renaissance.
SynthesisSurge chapter 48 . 7/20/2016
Just read this story, and it is amazing. Eden isn't a Mary Sue, thankfully, and actually seems real. Her personality is consistent, and she actually grows throughout the story. My only criticism for this story is the sudden decade-long time jump which happened just before the riot in Florence. It would have been nice if there had been a chapter or two covering those years, which perhaps only focused on Eden's and Ezio's relationship.

Synthesis
fivesecsofanime chapter 48 . 6/26/2016
Oh ma gawd...

I love this so much! For once in ma life I actually took the time to read every sentence and read it 24/7. Well done child!
Safety and peace!
bookwriter123456 chapter 35 . 6/16/2016
Is deviantart on google plus? I can never seem to get on there.
Kurotiger chapter 48 . 12/15/2015
This story is beautiful and awesome!
CyllaFrost7d chapter 48 . 11/26/2015
This,.. is the best fanfiction that I have ever read. It is astounding how detailed the story was and how successful you have made your own story combined with assassin's creed 2. Salute to you my friend.
Zynith chapter 48 . 7/26/2015
This, was one of the best stories I have ever read... Most stories of this game actually don't keep my attention, but this actually is a sorry that I wouldn't mind rereading...
Guest chapter 48 . 6/25/2015
I loved this story I read within two days.
hey chapter 14 . 8/19/2014
Just thought id let you know Bella means beautiful or beauty.
Topkicker26 chapter 5 . 8/15/2014
Annnnd here comes the questioning of Ezio's gender again. Thank god for Mario's humor.

I was always depressed that we never really got into detail about the interior of the Villa. The rooms were simply gorgeous to look at, though there were so few of them.

I wonder... does Eden think her witty remarks through? Or are they just spontaneous? Because beating Ezio with a cat... I can't seem to get that image out of my head now. Thank you kindly for that... I think?

And totally ship Lisa and Dario. Lololol
Topkicker26 chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
"It's a me Mario!"

...Ubisoft you are such little trolls... Couldn't resist the temptation. Nope not at all.

But in all seriousness I really liked how you handled his character.
Topkicker26 chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
Eden never fails to amuse me with her witty comebacks. Since I'm the only one awake, I had to bite a knuckle (or two) to keep from bursting out laughing. Especially the 'little sister' comment.

Next chapter!
Topkicker26 chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
I practically giggled my way through every other paragraph. I forgot how... witty, Eden can be at times.

And Ezio is clueless all the same ;P
Topkicker26 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
So... I'm totally rereading this story.

:D

Still amazing as I remember it!